amuck-landowner

Hostrail / BUDGETGEEK TELECOMS LIMITED allegedly hacked

RLT

Considering that my brother is autistic have to agree. It must be noted that autism as well as bipolar have became a dumping diagnosis for non cookie cutter personality abnormalities.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Considering that my brother is autistic have to agree. It must be noted that autism as well as bipolar have became a dumping diagnosis for non cookie cutter personality abnormalities.
I am very understanding of the diagnosis.   Like many illnesses and mental health conditions, it's either being mass over applied or the human race is rapidly devolving.  Perhaps both are occurring....

It has become quite fashionable to justify little whoever's bad behavior on autism spectrum. Not a new technique either.

RLT

They are either autistic or adhd when ever they don't mind.

Reading a few psych textbooks will forever ruin a persons opinion about psychs.

Working as a psychiatric nurse really demolishes it. Give me a cranky computer any day of the week. Those years were a nightmare.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@RLT, I know those folks but I don't try to resemble them, willingly :)

Psych nurse.... I can't think of a worse job on this planet. Definitely has to be on a top list. You poor person you. All those things you can't unsee or forget.

Bet it would seem inappropriate back then for someone else, friend to ask if you had a crazy day at work...

kcaj

Drama is one thing, malicious intent is another.  And as people run around claiming there is some agenda behind my actions on LET I can assure you that the facts I have and the stories being told do not match.  I am not someone who bans/suspends without being able to evidence why.

Take your malicious or just for the lulz to cause shit with someone elsewhere, for everything else it remains business as usual at LET.
Malicious intent or just for the lulz to cause shit? Not the screenshots I posted. My original post (with the images removed) is still available for anybody who wants to see.

Phrasing of "database has been obtained" on my part was a bad decision, it would have been better phrased as "a copy of the database has been passed to me". I reiterate that I didn't have access to the end screen at anytime, it was only ever a session whereby I had viewing capabilites only. That's just for the record, I'm not trying to detract from anything.

Malicious intent though, really? I posted a subtle warning for others on the end of a thread that had already ran it's course. Do you not think that had I'd been out to act maliciously I'd have opened a new thread for maximum impact? One of the screenshots posted contained Matthew's own profile in WHMCS, containing email address/address/phone number, all of which are blanked out and unusable in the images. If I had been out to act maliciously, I'd of posted the images uncensored. The copy of the database I was passed is long-gone, deleted. I know of others that were also passed a copy of the database, but I haven't shared the database with anybody. Again, had I been out to act maliciously, one would think the database would have been made available for general download.

Your implied remarks above that my actions were malicious are unfounded and complete slander. Anybody who wants to see this for themselves are welcome to contact me via private channels.

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I reiterate that I didn't have access to the end screen at anytime, it was only ever a session whereby I had viewing capabilites only. That's just for the record, I'm not trying to detract from anything.
That is definitely not how Tom explained his side of it.

Do you not think that had I'd been out to act maliciously I'd have opened a new thread for maximum impact?
Not really no.

Your implied remarks above that my actions were malicious are unfounded and complete slander. Anybody who wants to see this for themselves are welcome to contact me via private channels.
If you really feel slander is appropriate get your parents to contact the appropriate authorities.  Or even get them to contact me and I will discuss it with them.

But always remember this, your friends/associates on the internet are often your enemy and more than happy to quickly start offering up all sorts of information when they think you are wounded.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcaj

That is definitely not how Tom explained his side of it.

Not really no.

If you really feel slander is appropriate get your parents to contact the appropriate authorities.  Or even get them to contact me and I will discuss it with them.

But always remember this, your friends/associates on the internet are often your enemy and more than happy to quickly start offering up all sorts of information when they think you are wounded.
Then you'll do good to learn that making moderating decisions based on here-say from a 14 year old gets you almost nowhere. My version of events are above for all to read, anybody interested in viewing the original screenshots which will support my argument are welcome to contact me.

"Not really no." A very closed minded response. You've said you can evidence your thoughts and reasons behind your decisions to suspend me, perhaps you can expand on that a lot further?

I'm not looking to find any legal recognition of your comments being slander here, it's my word against yours. However should I wish to contact any authorities regarding your comments, it would be done completely of my own accord. I'm above the age of that where I'd need an adult to act in my interests. The whole "get your parents to contact me" thing anyway, very mature of you Lee. I think that kind of attitude demonstrates the kind of hot-head moderation that is in place over at LET.

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
. You've said you can evidence your thoughts and reasons behind your decisions to suspend me, perhaps you can expand on that a lot further?
I have no intention to engage with you on a public forum any further on this topic, I have full confidence that the decision was the right one based on your actions and the information that was provided from several people.  If you remain unhappy with that decision you have the option to take the matter up with one of the Administrators.  

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I have no intention to engage with you on a public forum any further on this topic, I have full confidence that the decision was the right one based on your actions and the information that was provided from several people.  If you remain unhappy with that decision you have the option to take the matter up with one of the Administrators.  
All fair and good.  I might agree to disagree and be it bird doo in my eye in the process.

How long is @kcaj on timeout over there?   (I *wish* there was a  points or clear timeout system for such o'er there so people felt like they were being treated uniformly --- just a friendly bump).

kcaj

All fair and good.  I might agree to disagree and be it bird doo in my eye in the process.

How long is @kcaj on timeout over there?   (I *wish* there was a  points or clear timeout system for such o'er there so people felt like they were being treated uniformly --- just a friendly bump).
It's only for a week. Though for someone who seemed so confident that they had the facts and were able to evidence them, it's disappointing Lee can't put his money where his mouth is.

Munzy

@kcaj I was banned for a week because I told an admin that he should grow some balls. You may see it as harsh, but your punishment doesn't seem too harsh. Take it as a badge of honor and a vacation time. See you soon.

amuck-landowner