amuck-landowner

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Ha Ha. Every Month They are change their brand. tacvps, xfusesolutions, hostress :lol:
GVH was never incorporated into the xfuse website. Therefore, adding xfusesolutions into there when I owned TacVPS is not necessary. Lol.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
GVH was never incorporated into the xfuse website. Therefore, adding xfusesolutions into there when I owned TacVPS is not necessary. Lol.
It might not have been incorporated into the xfusesolutions.com website but the TACVPS WHOIS info does show the domain was owned by  XFuse Solutions LLC  and the press release announcing the acquisition also stated the customer base had been acquired by XFuse Solutions LLC so adding xfusesolutions in there is perfectly acceptable since the legal entity that owned TacVPS was XFuse Solutions LLC.

If you need a refresher since you seem to be unable to comprehend why people would be referencing xfusesolutions in the same breath as gvh, tacvps, and hostress:

Old Raw Registrar Data June 20, 2015
Domain Name: TACVPS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1652669180_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com

Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com

Updated Date: 2015-04-25T06:05:03Z

Creation Date: 2011-04-24T23:41:45Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-04-24T23:41:45Z

Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registrar IANA ID: 303

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

Registry Registrant ID:

Registrant Name: Duke Hebert

Registrant Organization: XFuse Solutions, LLC

Registrant Street: P.O. Box 1642  

Registrant City: Scott

Registrant State/Province: Louisiana

Registrant Postal Code: 70583

Registrant Country: US

Registrant Phone: +1.3372053086

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax:

Registrant Fax Ext:

Registrant Email: domains@xfusesolutions.com

Registry Admin ID:

Admin Name: Duke Hebert

Admin Organization: XFuse Solutions, LLC

Admin Street: P.O. Box 1642  

Admin City: Scott

Admin State/Province: Louisiana

Admin Postal Code: 70583

Admin Country: US

Admin Phone: +1.3372053086

Admin Phone Ext:

Admin Fax:

Admin Fax Ext:

Admin Email: domains@xfusesolutions.com

Registry Tech ID:

Tech Name: Duke Hebert

Tech Organization: XFuse Solutions, LLC

Tech Street: P.O. Box 1642  

Tech City: Scott

Tech State/Province: Louisiana

Tech Postal Code: 70583

Tech Country: US

Tech Phone: +1.3372053086

Tech Phone Ext:

Tech Fax:

Tech Fax Ext:

Tech Email: domains@xfusesolutions.com

Name Server: art.ns.cloudflare.com

Name Server: mary.ns.cloudflare.com

DNSSEC:Unsigned

Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
98c294d2e834d81.png
@publicdomainregistry.com

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952

URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System:

http://wdprs.internic.net/

>>>Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-06-20T12:54:12+0000Z<<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Registration Service Provided By: XFUSE SOLUTIONS, LLC

I
The GVH acquisition announcement, which was co-signed by you and had the XFuse Solutions logo splashed across the top, also stated that Xfuse Solutions LLC had acquired GVH's customers :

XFuse Solutions to acquire GreenValueHost; Jonathan Nguyen to leave industry
dmSZc66.png

TL;DR a poster adding Xfuse Solutions in there when talking about GVH's customers getting royally f**ked is perfectly acceptable, just like a poster referencing "sticking dildos up asses" is perfectly acceptable anytime the name XFuse Solutions is mentioned since one of the people (Nicole) who is listed as an officer of XFuse Solutions LLC on the Louisiana Secretary of State's website did tell prospective customers on LET to "go stick dildos up their asses".

edited to add: +1 to whichever LET mod or admin set that thread to sink yesterday...

Last edited by a moderator:

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Maybe your comprehension needs to be updated. XFuse Solutions and TacVPS = same owners. So putting both up there was unneeded.

Also, you obviously have some sort of personal agenda against me or my company.  The customers were royally f**ked when I had them and that's a fact. You can try and spin it however you like, but I fixed those servers to where they were stable. It isn't my fault the person who owns it now failed miserably at fixing things. The post referencing the dildo's weren't associated with any customers. It was associated to the people like you, who keep running their fingers across their keyboards like they are some sort of know it all Gods of the hosting industry. 

Fact is, you and nobody else you know can prove that my services provided by either XFuse or TacVPS was ever bad or horrible. You cannot prove that I had any data loss such as what happened when I gave the stuff over to @tdale. Fact is that I supported these customers to the best of my abilities and decided to start trying to get them over to someone else for a few reasons. Now, if the only shit you can keep saying is about the GVH issues and my wife's comments towards a bunch of know-it-all wannabe's who keep bashing and bringing up stuff that they have no reason to be bringing up about my wreck, well you need new content little man.

Facts: 

• My services have had no issues with XFuse in a very long time. I run stable services for customers.
  • I am not in any way like Jonny. I don't give everything away for nothing.
  • I've made some bad judgement calls, but everything was done to help the customers and not screw them over.
  • When I took over the GVH clients the first time, the servers weren't up and running properly. I fixed that. Made them stable. Went from a few days of uptime, to months.
  • The clients were taken care of when I had it.
  • When I pushed everything to Thomas Dale, everything was there, running like it should be.
  • The loss of data had nothing to do with XFuse Solutions or even TacVPS. It was a lack of effort by one single person.
  • XFuse Solutions, LLC is a stable company providing reliable, affordable and great services to its customers, current and future.
  • Prior to taking over the GVH clients, how many issues were ever reported? Not very many at all except when I was in the hospital.
  • After the GVH take over, how many complaints or issues? Not very man as I fixed 99% of them.
  • Currently, how many complaints or issues? None. Why? Because I am not sacrificing my customers data for a penny. 
So, with all of that said, you can continue to believe whatever you want. It doesn't really matter to me overall. But you should learn the facts before. Any of my current customers can vouch for the fact that I've provided stable services. I have always ran a clean company and will continue to do so. If you're not purchasing from me, ignore me. Ignore my posts, ignore my offers. This crap has gone on for far too long just from me trying to salvage something and from comments that I didn't even make. The reason Nicole is an officer is that she's my wife. Technically by law, everything that was made after we got married is half hers anyways. Lol. She doesn't have anything to do with the company lately, especially since the GVH stuff went straight to hell and back. 

Much respect goes out to everyone. I would like for you guys to do the same with me. If you cannot comment to me or on something I post on with respect and decency, then don't post.

Thanks.

parthk

This is very exciting news for GVH clients. We are pleased to now have you as a client and cannot wait to start providing you with our exceptional Hostress services.

Hostress is a full service provider. We include 24x7x365 support and 30 minutes or less customer service response time. We offer Shared Web Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers and Co-location.

We will begin migrating all of your accounts over to our infrastructure including but not limited to Account portal, Hosting services and more. You will not lose any functionality from this migration.

Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.

Please stay tuned for more information as we begin the migration process.

Thank you for your loyalty
Scammer Give me my money if you cant deliver service.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am bumping and necro'ing this thread.

Updates to this daytime drama:

1. Jonny-GVH re-acquired Greenvaluehost.com from Tdale a few weeks back.  This was allegedly a legit purchase for cash + future installments.

2. Tdale ended up somewhere 'stranded' and asked Jonny to bail him out by paying ahead of schedule. (in the past week)

3. Jonny-GVH helped the guy out with just loaning him $150 and that was to be paid back as of Tuesday.

4. Tdale failed to pay, then blocked Jonny-GVH.

It should be assumed that something is very wrong in the world of Tdale.  If you have any dealings as a vendor, customer, socially, etc.  be forewarned and keep your distance. Quite a shame, I had higher hopes and thought a second chance in this industry (ala Hostress) was a good idea.  Pfft. 

Reactions: RLT
amuck-landowner