amuck-landowner

Hostress, LLC - Pure SSD KVM, Los Angeles - Native IPv6 - 20% OFF! (Jeremiah Returns Special)

tdale

Verified Provider
Hostress, LLC Provides Shared Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers and Colocation. 

We provide services across multiple locations in the United States. Hostress, LLC is a New York State registered company operating in Ransomville, NY. Hostress, LLC was founded in 2015 by Thomas Dale, Nicole Dale and Jeremiah Shinkle.

You can find out website here: Hostress.net

We are offering Premium KVM SSD services to the community utilizing Quadranet's Famous Los Angeles, CA location.

Before we get into the offer I just want to say how excited I am that Jeremiah is apart of Hostress, LLC. Many members of the community are aware of him. Everyone give Jeremiah a warm welcome back into the community!

Offers: 20% Off Any order for the life of the service.

Coupon Code: CONGRATULATIONS

Small VPS Combo:
512MB Dedicated Ram
10GB SSD Disk
250GB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
1 IPv4
1 IPv6
3.49/Mo 2.79/mo

Coupon: Order Link

Medium VPS Combo:
1024MB Dedicated Ram
20GB SSD Disk
500GB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
1 IPv4
1 IPv6
6.99/Mo 5.59/mo

Order Link

EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER:
2048 Dedicated Ram
30GB SSD Disk
750GB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
1 IPv4
1 IPv6
10.48/Mo 7.00/mo

Order Link ONLY 10 of THESE.. NO COUPON!

Test Drive Information:
100MB File Test
Ping/Trace IPv4: 198.55.111.5
Ping/Trace IPv4 Asia Optimized: 204.152.218.25
Ping/Trace IPv6: 2607:fcd0:0:a::2

** NOTE: For Asia optimized IPs, open a support ticket. **

Thank you everyone for your patronage,

The Hostress, LLC Team.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Did I read this correct and see correctly?

I see Jeremiah Shinkle is now involved in Hostress.   Is he a vested owner?

For thOSE who don't know and not to slander the brand or anything, Jere was a few years back the brains behind ChicagoVPS, BuffaloVPS and was in vital role at ColoCrossing.  

Know Jere a few months back created an account here on vpsBoard and posted a bit.  The guy is knowledgeable and competent.

Last edited by a moderator:

tdale

Verified Provider
Jeremiah is a vested owner in Hostress, LLC and has a percentage. Jeremiah is a very intelligent Sys/Network admin and I'm very excited to have him on board.

amuck-landowner