amuck-landowner

HostUS ** KVM VPS ** 1Gbit/s ** Atlanta ** 50% recurring discount! **

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
Hello!, 

I'm Alexander from HostUS. We treat each and every one of our clients with the utmost respect that they highly deserve, and we treat and care for their websites as if it was our own site.

The staff at HostUS are pleased to announce a new line of affordable unmanaged Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM) based Virtual Private Servers(VPSs). One year ago, we made affordable high-quality web hosting possible, and now we enter one of the more popular web hosting solutions available today. A virtual private server is typically a slice of a dedicated server, allocated completely and solely to you! Dedicated resources and power help your website boom and help it handle larger levels of traffic, without any kind of interruption due to limited shared resources. Not only that, you will have full root access to your server at all times, which gives you complete control over your hosting.

Typical virtual private servers are costly and are oversold, which make them slow and unresponsive. HostUS powered KVM servers ensure that there is no over-selling, and that performance is available 24/7 on demand by the customer. Handle very large amounts of data processing with extremely powerful dual processor server nodes, fully equipped with super-fast IO, powered by the RAID10 with BBU disk configuration.

We can upload any ISO/Template you want, simply submit a ticket! We don't allow windows OS on our servers.

KVM1 (512MB) - Order

512MB Dedicated RAM

20 GB Dedicated Disk Space

200 GB Bandwidth (1 Gbit/s)

1 Dedicated IPV4 Address

IPV6 Coming Soon

2 Cores @ 2.5GHz+

$5.95/month | only $3.00/month using coupon KVMVPS150

KVM2 (1GB) - Order

1024MB Dedicated RAM

50 GB Dedicated Disk Space

500 GB Bandwidth (1 Gbit/s)

1 Dedicated IPV4 Address

IPV6 Coming Soon

2 Cores @ 2.5GHz+

$10.95/month | only $5.50/month using coupon KVMVPS250

KVM3 (2GB) - Order

2048MB Dedicated RAM

75 GB Dedicated Disk Space

750 GB Bandwidth (1 Gbit/s)

1 Dedicated IPV4 Address

IPV6 Coming Soon

4 Cores @ 2.5GHz+

$16.95/month | only $8.50/month using coupon KVMVPS350

KVM4 (4GB) - Order

4096MB Dedicated RAM

150 GB Dedicated Disk Space

2 TB Bandwidth (1 Gbit/s)

2 Dedicated IPV4 Address

IPV6 Coming Soon

6 Cores @ 2.5GHz+

$28.95/month | only $14.50/month using coupon KVMVPS350

Extras

IPV4 Address - $1

128MB of RAM - $1

cPanel VPS   - $12

Our Network

All our servers are located in Atlanta, Georgia - 55 Marietta

Click here for speedtest files and online speed test.

Best regards,

HostUS

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Connection is through QuickPacket. Not a bad deal for the price(s), really. IPv6 would seal the deal for me. As-is, it would have to be tunneled through Miami, which is a little further than I'd like. Doubly annoying seeing as how Hurricane Electric is in 56 Marietta, but doesn't offer a tunnel there.

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
Connection is through QuickPacket. Not a bad deal for the price(s), really. IPv6 would seal the deal for me. As-is, it would have to be tunneled through Miami, which is a little further than I'd like. Doubly annoying seeing as how Hurricane Electric is in 56 Marietta, but doesn't offer a tunnel there.
Yes, all my servers (Except Main site/DNS Clusters/Monitoring) a from, QuickPacket. I would colo all my servers but Atlanta is 4000 miles away from me, so not idea. :p

Its a fantastic network, we did use CC but moved about 5 months ago. We love Quickpacket and have a good relation with them. We're waiting on a IPV6 update from them, its in the road map they said.

Cheers,

-Alexander

amuck-landowner