amuck-landowner

hostworld.uk – Unmetered Dedicated Servers From £45pm | UK | DDoS Protected | HW RAID | iDRAC

HW-J

Hello there!

We're hostworld.uk, a UK based web hosting provider with services in the US and UK. Below we offer our dedicated server range located in the UK. If you have any queries about our services get in touch through live chat or email us at [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Server Special

X3450
4 Cores at 2.66 GHz
16 GB RAM
2 x 250GB SSD or 2 x 2TB HDD
1Gbps port capped at 300Mbps
£45.00 per month or just £495 for the year! (1 month free!)
Order Now - More Information

Dedicated Servers

All of the following dedicated servers come with the following as standard:
  • Hardware RAID (optional)
  • 1Gbps port
  • DDoS Protection!
  • Choice of OS & control panel
  • Unlimited bandwidth! (yes, truly unlimited!)
  • iDRAC
  • Up to 5x IPv4 included as standard

DS-1000
E3-1230 v2
4 Cores at 3.3 GHz
32 GB RAM
2 x 240 GB SSD or 2 x 2 TB SATA HDD
£59.00 per month or just £649 for the year! (1 month free!)

DS-2000
E5-2430 v2
6 Cores at 2.5 GHz
32 GB RAM
4 x 240 GB SSD or 4 x 2 TB SATA HDD
£109.00 per month or just £1199 for the year! (1 month free!)

DS-3000
Dual E5-2430 v2
12 Cores at 2.5 GHz
64 GB RAM
1Gbps port capped at 500Mbps
£159.00 per month or just £1749 for the year! (1 month free!)

DS-4000
Dual E5-2630 v4
20 Cores at 2.2 GHz
128 GB RAM
FULL 1Gbps
£379.00 per month or just £4169 for the year! (1 month free!)

Key Features of our UK Data Centre

• 24 hour manned security, biometric access and intruder alarms
  • 24 hour on site Network Operations Centre (NOC)
  • 24 hour monitored HD CCTV
  • Access control system
  • Multi-layer access points
  • 6 x 1.5 MW Generators
  • 0.75 kW/m² power density
  • N+1 Air Conditioning Systems
  • Dual zone fire detection
  • Up to 63A MCCBs within PDUs
  • Dark fibre capability and diverse fibre entry
  • Carrier neutral
  • 2 x 8 MW diverse supply UPS (N+1)
  • Controlled environment – room temperature 24°C +/- 2°C
  • 0.75kW/m² cooling density
  • 12kN/m² raised floor system – 450mm & 600mm void
  • Mirrored switchgear

Whilst our Maidenhead data centre benefit's both UK and European users, our network also proves to be useful to our customers across the world - still providing the fastest connection speeds possible. Our servers are connected to a network that has been independently-rated as being one of the fastest in the UK and it comes with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. If you require an IP to test our network please contact our sales team.

What do people think of our hosting services?

Blew me away. Fantastic company.

I found hostworld on LEB and went in with fairly low expectations for the price, but I was completely wrong - this hosting operation are the bees knees!

Their support is lightning-fast and importantly, meaningful. You ask a technical question; you quickly get an accurate, technical answer. You make a request using technical terms; it gets done. They know what they're doing and the first reply is often "No problem, all done!"

I should also add - they're very flexible and patient. As a techie, they're exactly how I'd like to think I'd run an operation like this, for people like me. I can't give higher praise than that.

I have no hesitation in recommending hostworld - I've had significantly worse support from enterprise managed hosting contracts costing six figures a year.

Great value
Great value, great service, great performance. The best of every world with this company. Highly recommended for all types of hosting needs. Andrew specifically has been great to work with.

Excellent Team
Switched to HostWorld a few months ago and literally could not be any more happier. I've been in this game for 20 years and the service these guys provide is the best I've experienced. They have gone above and beyond from the start. Highly recommend!

Excellent service so far, a provider you will want to stick with.
I've been with hostworld for just over 3 months as I was looking for a reliable UK unmanaged KVM VPS provider that offered unmetered bandwidth and decent hardware for a fair price. So far hostworld has been consistently good. I have not run into any problems with the service. As far as their support goes, their support so far has been excellent. The two times I have opened a ticket (only for RDNS changes) they have been answered and resolved quickly.

I would definitely recommend hostworld to individuals looking for stable and affordable services that include a friendly support team that truly cares.

Excellent Service. Exemplary Staff.
I’ve worked in the IT Industry for many years. Far back. Back to the days where we painted in caves and when men like me were referred to simply as the ‘Computer Man’. I’ve never; not ever written a product or company review so this is a first for me. However, I felt moved to write a review about HostWorld.uk. I’ve had stuff hosted with various companies over many years. I’ve experienced a few really good hosting companies, some average and as has mostly been the case, some terribly mediocre. My experience with HostWorld.uk and the service as well as the quality of tech support I’ve received from them is, without question, one of the best if not the very best I ever had from any hosting provider. My migration to you will be my last. Thank you so much guys. Great job. Keep up the good work.

I am very happy
I am very happy with the service I have received from Hostworld so far.
Support has been great, they seem to go out of their way to fix issues and in my case they installed an OS they do not use. The server itself preforms very well, no slow downs so far I have no complaints.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Great support, reliable service
Great support and very attentive. I'm their customer for about a month now and I didn't face any issue so far. Their VPS are fast, stable and affordable. I would definitely recommend hostworld.

Second to none
Super friendly, knowledgeable - anything, anytime, nothing is too much for them and they will happily do the best they can to cater to your needs. I found them whilst looking to expand the locations I offer on an existing business where uptime, speed and reliability is a must and has to be second to none. I am happy to say that hostworld ticks all the boxes.

I joined hostworld 3 months ago and I can see myself becoming a life long customer.

Amazing and friendly support
Amazing and friendly support! Honestly after being on this business since 2012 I have never encountered such an honest, helpful and understanding team of people, coupled with a fantastic service with even greater price!

Thank you very much for everything.

Payment Methods

We currently accept payment through the following:

• PayPal
  • Credit/Debit Card
  • Bank Transfer
  • Apple Pay
  • Bitcoin
  • UnionPay
  • AliPay

All plans come with no contracts! Any questions or sales enquiries? Email us [email protected] or come on live chat! If you require something different to what we offer above please don't hesitate to contact our sales department for a custom quote.

We look forward to hearing from you! :yay:

Kind Regards,

hostworld.uk Team

amuck-landowner