amuck-landowner

How can i get full details of vps company inside of vps

Atm fahad

I have a vps but i don't know about the company of vps. I have full access in my vps. How can i find out company name of vps?

Donn

I think the simple way to know is using a service like whoishostingthis.com But It may not be as accurate for what you want to know

zomgmike

Verified Provider
If you use whois it will definitely tell you the name of at least one upstream provider. Your best bet is to follow the money, though. Whoever you paid is probably your provider. ;)

Pallavi_G

Find your hosting provider on the invoices as you will be paying for it. Also check the who is hosting this website a mentioned above.

mellisa

From VPS you can only check hardware related information, for company information check company website about us page, domain who is record and if still you are facing an issue than send an E-mail or open a ticket from client area or billing area and open a ticket to company and ask them to provide you information.

vikmanager

If you don't have invoices, you can try to find via service like whoishostingthis.com. And then you can contact to the company they will help you to restore your account.

amuck-landowner