amuck-landowner

HvH is run by?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I doubt he's anything more than a front man, and possibly a low-level tech.  Given the inexperience, ineptitude, and lack of ethics shown so far, those companies are in some serious trouble if he's actually in a position of authority.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
My thoughts on the matter - Biloh runs HVH at the end of the day.  You may have front-men like Ernie or Nguyen, but they're ultimately just there to try and convince people that the comanies are separate from ColoCrossing.  Like the Kevin Hillstrand/Adam Ng situation, or UGVPS.

GVH-Jon

Banned
So yes he runs HVH?
No, I do not partake in the management of Hudson Valley Host, and that is all that I will say in this thread. It has been requested of me not to partake in the public relations affairs of Hudson Valley Host and therefore I am unable to comment further however I would very much appreciate it if I could be taken out of the CC-HVH picture.

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
^ Someone must be mad that he acted as a HVH agent on that LET thread. Attempted to handle a HVH customers issue over skype or whatever.

The MLM scheme does not work in reverse J

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
It would be a good deal easier to swallow the claims of independance if we didn't constantly hear "I've been instructed to", "I've been told to", "I have been advised to" so consistantly without any verification of where these instructions actually came from.  As it is, it pretty much just reinforces the beliefs that he's a CC puppet that's just having its strings pulled without being able to reveal behind the curtains.

NodeWest-Dan

It would be a good deal easier to swallow the claims of independance if we didn't constantly hear "I've been instructed to", "I've been told to", "I have been advised to" so consistantly without any verification of where these instructions actually came from. As it is, it pretty much just reinforces the beliefs that he's a CC puppet that's just having its strings pulled without being able to reveal behind the curtains.

I am going to assume they come from the board of directors.  Executives usually report to the board. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
In a case where 'executive' and 'board of directors' are real things, and not ego-boosting fabrications, sure.

The truth is ugly no matter which way it lies:

• If all this talk about "Board of Directors", "Executives", "VPs", and so forth is real ("part time VP" should be your answer there), that means you have a batch of white-collar payrolls to settle at the end of the day.  And a tiny low-end host affording that?  Dream on, he'd have to be in someone's pocket.

• If all of said talk is just bollocks, then we have a kid that's sitting there bold-facedly telling lies, and feeling absolutely no shame about it whatsoever.  The only question I have - is it too soon to start the deadpool estimates?

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Can we change the way we do things for once, call me crazy, BUT how about instead of speculating on things like you always do just to drum up drama.......... DUN DUN DUN

submit actual proof so there is no need for speculation. If you have real proof air it out. Either way I dont care what the real answer is, just enough of the speculation. Its a waste of time, and most of the time you are wrong.

In a case where 'executive' and 'board of directors' are real things, and not ego-boosting fabrications, sure.

The truth is ugly no matter which way it lies:

• If all this talk about "Board of Directors", "Executives", "VPs", and so forth is real ("part time VP" should be your answer there), that means you have a batch of white-collar payrolls to settle at the end of the day.  And a tiny low-end host affording that?  Dream on, he'd have to be in someone's pocket.

• If all of said talk is just bollocks, then we have a kid that's sitting there bold-facedly telling lies, and feeling absolutely no shame about it whatsoever.  The only question I have - is it too soon to start the deadpool estimates?
Lets start dead pool estimates for BuyVM. Ill give it until March 2015, any other takers?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
That's rather generous.. I was shooting for November 2014 myself.

submit actual proof so there is no need for speculation. If you have real proof air it out. Either way I dont care what the real answer is, just enough of the speculation. Its a waste of time, and most of the time you are wrong.
Lots of folks have been asking proof of your (plural, including the whole CC/GVH/HVH bunch) lies for quite some time.  You first, bucko.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
Can we change the way we do things for once, call me crazy, BUT how about instead of speculating on things like you always do just to drum up drama.......... DUN DUN DUN

Lets start dead pool estimates for BuyVM. Ill give it until March 2015, any other takers?
Maybe if BuyVM started throwing desparate 3-year-plans as fundraising hail marys I'd agree with your estimate

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I like this new leaf Fab has turned over.

I don't see BuyVM dead pooling, not as it is going now.   2015 is a long time off in this newish year though.

Truth be told,  I've said 2014 is going to be a bloodbath for the low end segment.  Seeing it in various "deals" and people bowing out.

I say let's make it official, start a thread and park them there and revisit the thread as time and reality plays out.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
If all this talk about "Board of Directors", "Executives", "VPs", and so forth is real
If all the talk is real and the kid has really developed a method to find and hire qualified executives in a matter of hours rather than the weeks it usually takes then he should patent the method and license it and he'll be a multimillionaire by the time he turns 17.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Maybe if BuyVM started throwing desparate 3-year-plans as fundraising hail marys I'd agree with your estimate
See we have a different opinion on why that sale happened. That sale was not in despiration, it was for market research. What you guys all seem to forget, is that I actually went to college for Business Managment and went on to get my MBA.

I actually applied what I learned to my own business, wouldnt that make sense? How else would you learn what works and what doesnt work?

For once I just wish you could step back, get you head out of the " I HATE CVPS" bullshit and realize that not everything I do is because I am failing, or doing something wrong.

Mun

Never Forget
See we have a different opinion on why that sale happened. That sale was not in despiration, it was for market research. What you guys all seem to forget, is that I actually went to college for Business Managment and went on to get my MBA.

I actually applied what I learned to my own business, wouldnt that make sense? How else would you learn what works and what doesnt work?

For once I just wish you could step back, get you head out of the " I HATE CVPS" bullshit and realize that not everything I do is because I am failing, or doing something wrong.

Chris (squeals like a little school girl) Where have you been? I

:D

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
BACK ON TOPIC NOW!

HVH IS RUN BY.... 

http://hudsonvalleyhost.com/aboutus.php

3rd paragraph

"... Hudson Valley Host is part of the VSNX family of companies"  ^--- added today.

VSNX = ColoCrossing prior company / shell maybe the parent company... VSNX from memory is the corporation and CC is d/b/a filing.

Someone, ahh said this... probably many times before and eons ago.  Drop your tithes off in the box outside of the temple of worship.

and... https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8996103&postcount=76

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Didn't  my buddy Biloh just confirm all those foil hat theorists  actually, were RIGHT? :)

Back in merry ole' October he sang a different song for the mASSES:

iVLiQHO.png

It went from no relationship to financial relationship to Hudson Valley Host is part of the VSNX family of companies in 4-5 months.

amuck-landowner