amuck-landowner

HvH is run by?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
VSNX = ColoCrossing prior company / shell maybe the parent company... VSNX from memory is the corporation and CC is d/b/a filing.

Velocity Servers Inc is the company.

Putting "VSNX family of companies" on the about us page isn't going to appease any merchant account provider because the same potential for customer confusion still exists: customers think they are buying a product from HVH but see CC on their credit card statements, and with that customer confusion comes a higher risk of chargebacks (which is why most merchant providers require companies to get separate merchant accounts for their different brands/websites even when though the brands are owned by the same company.  time to post link to this informative article again)

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Ah, so I said something that made sense and attention was redirected. I like it :)

Yes Jon did state that and has been known.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Didn't  my buddy Biloh just confirm all those foil hat theorists  actually, were RIGHT? :)

Back in merry ole' October he sang a different song for the mASSES:

iVLiQHO.png

It went from no relationship to financial relationship to Hudson Valley Host is part of the VSNX family of companies in 4-5 months.
Should toss that up as a reply to his WHT Claims. :p

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
@Amitz take a look at post #15. I said something that disproved their claims and they ignored it because they had nothing else to say. That is what happens when they are proven wrong. Acknowledgment stops and they move on to something else as if they were defeated.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
@Amitz take a look at post #15. I said something that disproved their claims and they ignored it because they had nothing else to say. That is what happens when they are proven wrong. Acknowledgment stops and they move on to something else as if they were defeated.
My honour! I have been slain...by....an MBA

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Talked to them on live chat, they refused to tell me their exact address or company registration information, gave me a link to submit a ticket (which I'll never get a valid response) and closed the chat session.

After a few live chat sessions with Mike/Erine, they finally gave me the details:

Hudson Valley Host
8185 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville NY 14221

Same as colocrossing.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Talked to them on live chat, they refused to tell me their exact address or company registration information, gave me a link to submit a ticket (which I'll never get a valid response) and closed the chat session.

After a few live chat sessions with Mike/Erine, they finally gave me the details:

Hudson Valley Host

8185 Sheridan Drive

Williamsville NY 14221

Same as colocrossing.
Well, Jon Biloh already says they're part of the family now.

When can we expect that press release, Jon? The one of your 'recent' acquisition of Hudson Valley Host?

Last edited by a moderator:

joepie91

Didn't  my buddy Biloh just confirm all those foil hat theorists  actually, were RIGHT? :)

Back in merry ole' October he sang a different song for the mASSES:

iVLiQHO.png

It went from no relationship to financial relationship to Hudson Valley Host is part of the VSNX family of companies in 4-5 months.
Note how, as usual, he doesn't outright deny owning HVH. "Yeah well, I didn't lie, you just didn't ask the right question."

amuck-landowner