amuck-landowner

I Feel Ignored

Royal

@Royal You expect respect from everyone however you don't seem to respect anyone and the things you say do not warrant respect being given.

Life 101: treat others as you would like to be treated.
what did you not see my bluevm post? 

Everything was running smooth as an angel in that topic. Until a looser came along with negative things to say therefore i had to display my devil side. So no my friend you're incorrect i was disrespected first and then i probably replied disrespectfully unto them ... I treated them the way they treated me.

But see now the moderator should ban you see you don't respect my post neither my opinion because if you did you would have replied with pleasantry or thanked my post so you broke the rule just now moderator go ahead do your job ;) 

trewq

Verified Provider
what did you not see my bluevm post?

Everything was running smooth as an angel in that topic. Until a looser came along with negative things to say therefore i had to display my devil side. So no my friend you're incorrect i was disrespected first and then i probably replied disrespectfully unto them ... I treated them the way they treated me.

But see now the moderator should ban you see you don't respect my post neither my opinion because if you did you would have replied with pleasantry or thanked my post so you broke the rule just now moderator go ahead do your job ;)
My reply was nothing but friendly and you go on a rant ending with that I should be banned.

I can't tell if you are just a troll or this is just your personality. Either way I'm glad I will not be communicating with you after this post.

A moderator should lock this thread, it got off track ages ago and now has no use.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
What pissed me off and made me say such harsh thing's to him was the fact that not only did he reply to this topic HE PM'ED ME THE EXACT SAME THING yesterday. His reply to this topic was not needed i got his message already. And i hate someone repeating something to me that i'm not interested in hearing at all that i tried to ignore the first time.

I Applaud you for saying "Everyone" because yes indeed everyone is breaking that rule. 

So far since i joined this forum no one as of yet followed this rule for me Please be respectful and courteous of others input and opinions.
A few peoples had no respect for my bluevm post. A few had no respect for this post and no respect for my opinion's. my two topic's was not made to intentionally harm someone's reputation too discriminate a business it was only made too help myself resolve my own issue's. 

For bluevm i was trying to order something but the site was down and i jumped to conclusion's that they had shut down. For DO i was trying to simply ask a question about a product before i order it but was not getting a response an so i realized via the forum that their is an option to submit a ticket ... likewise i jumped too the conclusion that the contact form was broke. I think the mod should take the rule more seriously and start banning peoples who break it and keep this place peaceful 

also i will try to watch myself however it'll be hard to do so because i was born with a bad temper

Look, I understand what you stated above but what's between you two via PM is between you two.  

The point of my post is to notify everyone and remind them that we all need to be civil.  Most of the time Moderation Actions are performed when people report it (so... yeah people use the report button).  If you don't like it, report it, we'll look into it and then give our own judgement call following our regulations.  

I think the mod should take the rule more seriously and start banning peoples who break it and keep this place peaceful

Your suggestion has been received, understood, and I appreciate your feedback.  However, I don't agree with this.  The rules are in place to keep order and to maintain a level of civility.  The rules are created by humans, and it's in everyone's best interest to follow it, but for the moderation team we know everyone makes mistakes.  We use the rules as more of a tool to crack down on those that need it and sometimes just use it as a nice nudge to someone who we think are getting a bit too rowdy.

The point is, there's only a hand full of people who we've banned (and for good reason too).  Bans aren't going to be handed out lightly.  Bans aren't even necessary most of the time anyways, as the community will probably inform you of your mistakes. Also, the staff isn't here to make a daycare, but simply maintain order.  Everything else is free game. 

This is my last comment on this matter.  

If anyone else has any questions you're more than welcome to PM me directly.

AlexBarakov

Verified Provider
about my hosting company its not in business yet so far i only have the name established and

i just got my template design delivered to me today "and i don't like it" so now i gotta find a new designer and next i also must purchase a office space and consider getting a LLC as well as hiring more staff so on an so forth ...
So: http://i.imgur.com/mPELo6t.png

At the end, are you in the business for 1 year or you are not in the business yet?

On topyc: if your emails, towards DO were using the same language as the one you are using in this thread, no wonder they are not responding to you  :)

Mun

Never Forget
I lost my respect for you when you simply told someone to get out for having not English as there first language, my apologies, but after you starting to be rude towards others, I do as I normally do, and begin snapping at the source. Before that I gave you a very reasonable answers, of which I wasn't flaming.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
So: http://i.imgur.com/mPELo6t.png

At the end, are you in the business for 1 year or you are not in the business yet?

On topyc: if your emails, towards DO were using the same language as the one you are using in this thread, no wonder they are not responding to you  :)
your lack of interpretation and education makes u ... ...look like... finish the sentence by yourself..

also be sure too ask your elementary teacher

how to correctly spell the word sentence and where too put the comma at in the word shouldn't

i never said i was an provider for one year i believe i said I've been in the hosting business for 1 year that could mean that i worked for an hosting company for 8 months or that i ran my own hosting company it could mean practically anything 

Practically anything! 

------

amuck-landowner