I Need A VPS please help me

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Taralewis3051, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Taralewis3051

Taralewis3051 New Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Taralewis
    I Need A VPS

VPS Config :

6 cores cpu
    8 GB ram
    hdd/ssd/nvme ssd
    minimum storage 50/100 GB
    Minimum 1 GB port speed

2. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so take a look at these hosts:
    - Libertyvps.net
    - Rockhoster.com
    - Inmotionhosting.com
    You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

3. rumsfo

rumsfo New Member

Jun 11, 2013
    Understand the differing types of hosts: shared, collocated, unmanaged dedicated, and managed dedicated. Is your site brand new with little traffic? In the event your site is a newer domain, you won't need the raw power of a dedicated server unless your site is resource intensive which can include: streaming, video's, proxies and even linking to videos as well can cause a high load on Apache and the CPU(s).

4. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    You can check our services. We have qualified support 24x7 and reliable services.

5. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    You need better dedicated server. VPS is not the way to go I think. But you can start with VPS and then shift to the dedicated server within the same company. I think that kind of company could be qhoster.com

6. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    If you ask me, I consider Aspnix.com to be perfect option for getting cloud vps deals.
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

7. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    VPS deals from yourlasthost.com and legionbox.com can be good for you.
    Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support is second to none.

8. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    I am impressed by dailyrazor.com uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

9. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I had used several web hosting providers prior to Exmasters.com low-cost vps host. There is no comparison to my other providers.
    It’s clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 3 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of.