I Need A VPS please help me

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Taralewis3051, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Taralewis3051

Taralewis3051 New Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Taralewis
    I Need A VPS

VPS Config :

6 cores cpu
    8 GB ram
    hdd/ssd/nvme ssd
    minimum storage 50/100 GB
    Minimum 1 GB port speed

2. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so take a look at these hosts:
    - Libertyvps.net
    - Rockhoster.com
    - Inmotionhosting.com
    You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

3. rumsfo

rumsfo New Member

Jun 11, 2013
    Understand the differing types of hosts: shared, collocated, unmanaged dedicated, and managed dedicated. Is your site brand new with little traffic? In the event your site is a newer domain, you won't need the raw power of a dedicated server unless your site is resource intensive which can include: streaming, video's, proxies and even linking to videos as well can cause a high load on Apache and the CPU(s).

4. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    You can check our services. We have qualified support 24x7 and reliable services.

5. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    You need better dedicated server. VPS is not the way to go I think. But you can start with VPS and then shift to the dedicated server within the same company. I think that kind of company could be qhoster.com

6. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    If you ask me, I consider Aspnix.com to be perfect option for getting cloud vps deals.
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

7. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    VPS deals from yourlasthost.com and legionbox.com can be good for you.
    Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support is second to none.

8. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    I am impressed by dailyrazor.com uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

9. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I had used several web hosting providers prior to Exmasters.com low-cost vps host. There is no comparison to my other providers.
    It’s clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 3 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of.

10. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Give Hostforweb.com a try. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.
    They use a proprietary front- & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them.

11. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    We do have the similar VPS plan, If you would like to try us:

OpenVZ-8192
    8192 MB RAM
    8192 vSwap RAM
    200 GB Storage
    5 TB Bandwidth
    6 vCPU Cores (Fair Share)
    1 IPv4 Address
    OpenVZ/SolusVM

You can place an ORDER FROM HERE

Our Minimum Host Node Specification is following:
    2x Intel Xeon E5-2660 CPU (16x 3 GHz)
    64GB RAM
    6 x 1TB HDDs
    Hardware RAID-10
    1Gbps Uplink

12. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    We are running a limited time 15% recurring coupon code, If you want to buy from us. You can use the code "INDIALAUNCH".

13. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    QHoster and yourlasthost plans can be suitable for you.
    Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.

14. Strad Solutions

Strad Solutions New Member

Oct 23, 2018
    vps hositng
    Dedicated Server, VPS Hosting providers in India and USA - StradSolutions
    VPS Hosting uses Virtualization Technology which allows each virtual server to be fully independent as if each were on its own separate machine. Its a Cost-Effective measure for Applications and Websites which need something better than Shared hosting but Cheaper than Dedicated Servers. Visit https://www.stradsolutions.com today.

15. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Hostingsource and legionbox deals are worthwhile.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.
    Plans are full-featured and uptime is high.

16. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Are you still in search of VPS? Go through Netherlands VPS from Scopehosts. You will find an ideal VPS for your requirements.

17. JimCarter

JimCarter New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    jimcarter2605
    Hi,

I would recommend you Accuwebhosting.com is the best quality web hosting service provider. I have been with them for almost 3 years and every time I receive the support in a timely manner.

As per your requirement, I suggest go with their SSD drive server plans. You can refer their plans from here.https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/vps-ssd

Regards,