amuck-landowner

i want to provide $1 per year vps's

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast5

Verified Provider
It really has nothing to do with competition.  If I'm being honest its about being part of the community and contributing to that community through semi-substantial contributions.  I wish you the best of luck also.
ok thank you

i will try to be more contributing.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
You could try being less of a dick, too.

Seriously, this is a friendly community.  No need to try and go on the offensive if you don't like someone's observations.

mtwiscool

We will be using a ramdisk based cache using writeback.
This will improve the disk io as system prosses will be cached from ram this means your os will run vary fast indeed.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
we aim for mutiply markets.
"Poor people's:" access to IPv6 in most developing countries is even worse than it is in India, and as both DrMike and Dewlance said, people who are really poor don't have Internet access because they are struggling just to put a roof over their heads (if they're lucky) and feed themselves and their children, and buying a computer or cell phone service is out of the question when your total household income is $1 or $2 a day (and sometimes less).

A 32MB IPv6 VPS wouldn't do much to improve the lives of the poor even if they did have Internet access but developing an app like iCow can transform people's lives (see page 2 of this article)

but know how to use and acquire BitCoins
Bitcoins is a bad choice for a payment method if your target market is the poor or developing countries (but an excellent choice if you're targeting middle class/upper class geeks).  M-Pesa (known in India as M-Paisa)  would be a much better choice and is widely used in many developing countries..

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
You are acting in a nonprofessional way?
buyvm you have proven your self as a dick already.
The epitome of maturity, you are :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but what exactly qualifies you to posit 'professional' on any aspect?

That aside - this is a community forum, not the BuyVM helpdesk.  You are not one of my clients, so I have no real reason to use any tact when speaking to you.  With that said - if you are old enough to pretend that you could be a host, you're old enough to not cry whenever someone says something you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner