amuck-landowner

Impact VPS - Complete Website Redesign

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Home |VPS | Hosting |Datacenter |Knowledgebase |Contact
I don't see any links to your TOS or to a privacy policy on the main site (or in the knowledgebase) which would make me hit the back button and go look at your competitors. The only link to your TOS is the "agree to TOS" checkbox on the last page of your checkout process.

tip: add links to the policies on the main site because many of us do look for them and read them before making a hosting purchase

slightly off topic: +1 to you for being one of the <5% of providers who actually list FraudRecord in your privacy policy

The only other design criticism: your main site and WHMCS are usinge a graphic 'ImpactVPS' logo but the knowledgebase is using a text logo

Awmusic12635

Verified Provider
I don't see any links to your TOS or to a privacy policy on the main site (or in the knowledgebase) which would make me hit the back button and go look at your competitors. The only link to your TOS is the "agree to TOS" checkbox on the last page of your checkout process.
Looks like I accidently forgot to put the link. Old site had it. If you refresh and clear cache now it should show up. 

The only other design criticism: your main site and WHMCS are usinge a graphic 'ImpactVPS' logo but the knowledgebase is using a text logo
This should also be fixed if you clear your cache

Thanks for the feedback

Last edited by a moderator:

perennate

Verified Provider
Huh, this is the second time I saw "Chinese website" prohibited in an acceptable usage policy. Why are Chinese characters unacceptable?

Awmusic12635

Verified Provider
Huh, this is the second time I saw "Chinese website" prohibited in an acceptable usage policy. Why are Chinese characters unacceptable?
"

• Chinese private game servers or websites"
I assume you are talking about this line? 

It was meant to refer to the websites of the game servers, not all chinese websites. Now that you bring it up I will probably reword it.

Jive

Very sexy. Have to say I saw this earlier today and while I haven't looked as closely as the others who've posted here, the first impression of the makeover is definitely a great one!

Edit: My only gripe thus far is that images aren't very crisp on mobile (Nexus 5)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Nice looking design.

"Seattle VPS servers"

This like saying Seattle Virtual Private Servers servers, which would not make sense.

Other than that Terms of Service (TOS) on the footer leaves me feeling like suddenly was transported to Craigslist.  Could use a dressing.   AUP and Privacy should be broken out to own docs... or in lieu of such, the top of the ToS should have navigation and lead in copy to indicate where those docs are found.

Looking forward to 2nd and 3rd location.  The pooled resources are good concept, but not so much in single DC.

Awmusic12635

Verified Provider
Nice looking design.

Looking forward to 2nd and 3rd location.  The pooled resources are good concept, but not so much in single DC.
agreed. We have plans to expand, ran into a few module technical issues we are working through first. 

Scopehosts

Verified Provider
Nice clean website design. Very highlighted information provided on the website related to the services

amuck-landowner