amuck-landowner

IncogNET | AMD Ryzen KVM VPS in Netherlands or Finland with FREE 2nd year or 30% off! Crypto accepted, no personal details required!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
What should I choose IncogNET over anyone else?

• We respect your privacy and wish to normalize privacy for the masses. We sponsor a handful of privacy related projects ( Some can be viewed here: https://incognet.io/privacyprojects ).
  • We don't require Personal Identifiable Information because we don't need it. We're not going to write you a handwritten letter on your birthday or give you a phone call on Christmas. We don't want that information. Companies as big as Google, Facebook, T-mobile and more have all suffered breaches where your information is made public. Hosting providers, big and small, have suffered similar situations. Do you even know how many people have access to your private information? How many hosting providers do you do business with? How many employees or staff, outsourced or in-house can review your data?
  • With us, you can register with an alias and any email address of your choosing. Our unofficial motto is, "We can't share what we do not know" and that's something we think is important in this day and age. We have a strong commitment for supporting and promoting privacy and believe freedom of expression is a right that should be available to everyone.
  • We maintain a quality service that is production ready. Don't let the idea of privacy scare you, we do not tolerate network abuse and wish to offer a quality service to all.
  • Each member of our small team has been in the web hosting industry for a near a decade or more individually. While IncogNET may be new to the scene, we certainly are not.
  • We accept all major crypto currencies including BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, ETH, LTC, OXEN, THETA/TFUEL, XMR. In fact, this is how we preferred to be paid! (But we also accept PayPal / Cards)

We've got some crazy good deals that are active for the entire month of September! See below!

Deal Number One:

Save 30%
when paying by crypto on all of our CloudLinux Shared or our KVM VPS plans! This discount is recurring and for the life of your service. We accept BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, ETH, LTC, OXEN, THETA/TFUEL, XMR.​

• Use coupon code: SEPTCRYPTO to save 30% when ordering with crypto.

Deal Number Two:

Free second year of service with purchase of first year!

That's right! Choose from any of our our KVM VPS plans and get a year of service for free when you pay for one year. That's two years of service for the price of one! Just contact our sales department after ordering and we'll adjust your renewal date from 2022 to 2023!

MICRO-KVM-128

• vCPU: 1/2 core @ 3.8Ghz
  • RAM: 128MB
  • Disk: 8GB NVMe
  • IPv4: 1 IP
  • IPv6: /64 block included
  • BW: 1TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$20.00 / year

Available Now In: Naaldwijk, Netherlands

[View Plan And Order]
MICRO-KVM-256

• RAM: 256MB
  • Disk: 10GB NVMe
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$25.00 / year

[View Plan And Order]
MICRO-KVM-384

• RAM: 384MB
  • Disk: 12GB NVMe
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$30.00 / year

[View Plan And Order]
REG-KVM-512

• vCPU: 1 cores @ 3.8Ghz
  • RAM: 512MB
  • Disk: 20GB NVMe
  • IPv6: /64 block included*
  • 10TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$5.00 / month (Or $50.00 for 1 year)

[View Plan And Order]
REG-KVM-1024

• RAM: 1024MB (1GB)
  • Disk: 25GB NVMe
  • 10TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$9.00 / month (Or $90.00 for 1 year)

[View Plan And Order]
REG-KVM-2048

• RAM: 2048MB (2GB)
  • Disk: 30GB NVMe
  • 10TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$13.00 / month (Or $130.00 for 1 year)

[View Plan And Order]
LG-KVM-4096

• vCPU: 2 cores @ 3.3 - 3.8Ghz
  • RAM: 4096MB (4GB)
  • Disk: 40GB NVMe
  • 20TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$20.00 / month (Or $200.00 for 1 year)

Available Now In: Helsinki, Finland

[View Plan And Order]
LG-KVM-6144

• RAM: 6144MB (6GB)
  • Disk: 55GB NVMe
  • 20TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$26.00 / month (Or $260.00 for 1 year)

[View Plan And Order]
LG-KVM-8192

• RAM: 8192MB (8GB)
  • Disk: 70GB NVMe
  • 20TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$32.00 / month (Or $320.00 for 1 year)

[View Plan And Order]
XL-KVM-12288

• vCPU: 4 cores @ 3.3 - 3.8Ghz
  • RAM: 12288MB (12GB)
  • Disk: 100GB NVMe
  • 30TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$42.00 / month (Or $420.00 for 1 year)

[View Plan And Order]
XL-KVM-16384

• RAM: 16384MB (16GB)
  • Disk: 150GB NVMe
  • 30TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$52.00 / month (Or $520.00 for 1 year)

[View Plan And Order]
XL-KVM-20480

• RAM: 20480MB (20GB)
  • Disk: 200GB NVMe
  • 30TB/mo @ 1Gbps
  • 50Gbps DDoS Protection

$62.00 / month (Or $620.00 for 1 year)

[View Plan And Order]

Netherlands DetailsFinland Details
Datacenter: Worldstream – Naaldwijk, NetherlandsDatacenter: Hetzner - Helseinki, Finland
Test IPv4: 23.184.48.5Test IPv4: 95.216.109.10
Test IPv6: 2602:fd92:509:93da:1:2:3:4Test IPv6: Unavailable, sorry.
Speed Test: https://lg-nl.incognet.io/100MB.testSpeed Test: https://lg-fin.incognet.io/100MB.test
Looking glass: https://lg-nl.incognet.io/Looking glass: https://lg-fin.incognet.io/

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Frequently Asked Questions:

• Refunds? - First 48 hours only for non-crypto payments.
  • Can I host adult content? - Legal adult content is fine.
  • Can I host a Tor Exit? - Sure, just have a strict exit policy and follow our guidelines here: https://incognet.io/tor-exits
  • Can I host an I2P Router? - Yeah, of course. We love I2P. We recommend I2P+ and here is a guide: https://incognet.io/i2p-routers (But Vanilla I2P or any variation is cool)
  • What crypto do you accept? - BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, ETH, LTC, OXEN, THETA/TFUEL, XMR. We prefer BTC, XMR, and LTC but we'll take whatever of the above is convenient for you.
  • Can I do ____ or use a server for ____? - Review our Terms: https://incognet.io/legalstuff We have zero tolerance on network abuse or spam. Just because we respect your privacy doesn't mean we let you do whatever you want.

About IncogNET LLC

• Business Legal Name: IncogNET LLC (docs)
  • Registration Date: 04/21/2021 (I got the 'all clear' to post annual deals first)
  • Business Address: 30 N. Gould Street, STE 4000, Sheridan, WY 82801
  • Business Phone: 1-307-201-2591Business Email: company[AT]incognet[dot]io (Public PGP key)

Company Roadmap / Future Plans
  • We're currently testing a Dallas, TX based provider and hope to offer KVM Virtual Servers out of Texas as well as our Shared Hosting service by the end of the year.
  • Due to major IPv4 price increase via Hetzner, we're looking for a new upstream in Finland. Existing stock in Finland is limited only to larger plans as a result. We'll be seeking a DC where we can colocate owned gear directly. No ETA on this. Also considering a backu
  • We'll be adding Yggdrasil Network mirroring as part of the opt-in offering to have shared hosting websites mirrored through Tor and I2P. I've done some limited testing and it works, but want to test it more.
  • Updates to our anycast DNS over Tor setup that the VPN network uses. This is to increase the capacity and capability of the setup to ensure performance quality remains top-notch as we scale.
  • Domain names with built-in DNS management through WHMCS. Private registration with DNS management under one roof. ETA, end of year.

amuck-landowner