amuck-landowner

Interesting Video for that next Supermarket Stroll Down the Isles

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What a c*nt.  Those poor people in the audience.  Was this a prank?

'My job, I am a marketer'. ... 'I lie.' Giggle, giggle.

Look at the pig in a crated environment with puss teets.  Let's crop that photo to focus on staged humans interacting top side of the business. Oy vey! Unkosher.

It's junk like that which angers me about the folks in advertising, marketing and PR.  I've worked along side a number of professionals in these areas.   I've seen them blatantly lie to benefit the client/customer.  Seen the same folks there after disasters and even loss of life.   Bubbly, selling a stream of hot served bullshit.

That's not right, not how professionals should be conducting themselves, etc. Standards and accountability among that group is pretty low.

I am a long time non-meat eater - 25+ years.  I understand the plights and abuse of farm animals.  Even free range happy critters are going to meet a premature brutish death.  Even plants have feelings though.  I eat what I eat because I see no limits to blood thirst.  Why stop at cows and pigs, eat the whole meat kingdom.

This video and the captive audience, it reminds me of hordes of people smashed mentally by anti-abortion folks showing mangled aborted fetuses.  Images most will never cleanse from their brains.

It's effective, but shocking.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner