amuck-landowner

ioncube vulnerability in loader wizard

HaitiBrother

I was browsing in irc.cryto.net when I stumbled upon a user, whom will not be named who linked to a blog post which contains a Local-File inclusion vulnerability inside the ioncube loader wizard, please make sure to remove the ioncube loader wizard from your servers ASAP.

http://zoned.pw/?p=42

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
So, as per, it's a load of shit over something older than Noah.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
zoned.pw? owned by curtis??
But not to be confused with me, who happens to also be named Curtis.

If I understand correctly, the vulnerability exists if people don't follow the install instructions by removing the install files for the web-based tool? Correct?

jarland

The ocean is digital
I can't imagine why the loader would be accessible on any server that anyone cares about, and if it is then I imagine you could just as easily compromise them on one of their 50 Wordpress plugins that they haven't updated in 6 years.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
one of their 50 Wordpress plugins that they haven't updated in 6 years.
I don't believe your bullshit story that the reason you suspended my VPS is because my WordPress got hacked and was being used in a DDoS attack! I've had those 50 plugins on my site for 6 years and I NEVER got hacked before I moved to your hosting company so it's obviously YOUR fault if I got hacked!  You're a scammer for suspending my VPS and I'm going to tell everyone on WHT and LET about it!

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I don't believe your bullshit story that the reason you suspended my VPS is because my WordPress got hacked and was being used in a DDoS attack! I've had those 50 plugins on my site for 6 years and I NEVER got hacked before I moved to your hosting company so it's obviously YOUR fault if I got hacked!  You're a scammer for suspending my VPS and I'm going to tell everyone on WHT and LET about it!
Oh gheeze.  

Add Joomla to that list.  

jarland

The ocean is digital
I don't believe your bullshit story that the reason you suspended my VPS is because my WordPress got hacked and was being used in a DDoS attack! I've had those 50 plugins on my site for 6 years and I NEVER got hacked before I moved to your hosting company so it's obviously YOUR fault if I got hacked! You're a scammer for suspending my VPS and I'm going to tell everyone on WHT and LET about it!
Are you spying on my life? Hahaha

amuck-landowner