amuck-landowner

IP Systems Ltd AS62741 Acquires A Lot Of IPs...

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
If I had a dime for every time some f*cktard called Spamhaus a criminal organization or said Spamhaus had extorted clownA or blackmailed tardB...

IPSystemsLtd owner surfaced today on LET:

Quote said:
Dear All

The problems we are facing are very large.

Spamhaus a criminal organization has sent a false abuse reports to Cloudflare and they have removed our domain from the DNS management system.

Spamhaus has listed our provider IP Address for our website

Spamhaus has extorted my hosting provider and cloudflare and many other companies and institutions to take IP Systems Limited offline.

Best Regards

Allan
 In other news: when this thread began last month IPSystems Ltd AS62741 had 342,016 IP addresses.  They now have only 14,336 after the removal of all of those hijacked IP ranges.

Does the IP hijacking matter to the average bargain hunting low end VPS buyer? Probably not.  If I had a dollar for every time a provider engaged in unethical behavior (or had a performance record that was so bad that it made Yugos look reliable in comparison) and buyers were willing to overlook it because it was a really, really good deal...

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Allan ehh? interesting.... 

How does a nothing company that sprang up out the of the woodwork pretty recently (or am I wrong here), seemed to have amassed 14k IPs?

If it wasn't for stealing other /16's and selling some stupid as crap annuals I wouldn't have even noticed this company.   Okay, well I might have when Centarra  kept flapping from lips... but yeah...

And this shitco is mad cause others are slapping it wrongly... oh really....  steals ranges, but other folks are the bad people.  Steal ranges and do so from government and military associated, lucky a big bird didn't fly over your house and wipe you clean from the planet.  I don't know, picking wrong entities to punk.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner