amuck-landowner

Is anyone with yaghost?

rocky009

Is anybody on here with yaghost.com?

If you are can you please tell me your experience with them?

i am about to join them and buy there VPS

some feedback about them would be appreciated :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Have never heard of them. Where did you find out about them? What about them interests you?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Their website and client area probably have great uptime and really, really fast dd scores (they're both hosted at RamNode :p )

BUT

Based on the test IP in their last WHT listing ( test IP192.227.164.124, ColoCrossing renting servers from HudsonValleyHost) the network their VPS's are hosted on in Dallas  leaves a lot to be desired.

Here's a suggestion: do what YagHost did for their website and buy a VPS from directly from RamNode, or if you want something in Dallas go with Prometeus or CatalystHost

rocky009

Their website and client area probably have great uptime and really, really fast dd scores (they're both hosted at RamNode :p )

BUT

Based on the test IP in their last WHT listing ( test IP192.227.164.124, ColoCrossing renting servers from HudsonValleyHost) the network their VPS's are hosted on in Dallas  leaves a lot to be desired.

Here's a suggestion: do what YagHost did for their website and buy a VPS from directly from RamNode, or if you want something in Dallas go with Prometeus or CatalystHost
Very helpful info, thanks bop

can i call you bop? :p lol

but thank you, i have heard of ramnode, but ramnode's plans and pricing is not as good as what yaghost offered me

this is the offer i got from yaghost

-------------------------

OpenVZ

300GB SSD Accelerated RAID-10 Disk Space

35TB Premium Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port

4 GB RAM

3 IP

Free cPanel (wirth $15/month)

Nginx + Apacha setup

$29.00/month

----------------------

what do you think of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

peterw

------------------------
OpenVZ

300GB SSD Accelerated RAID-10 Disk Space

35TB Premium Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port

4 GB RAM

3 IP

Free cPanel (wirth $15/month)

Nginx + Apacha setup

$29.00/month

----------------------
29 - 15 (cpanel) - 3 (ips) = $11 for 4GB RAM. Too cheap to be reliable.

Ramnode is offering 4GB of RAM for $60.00. This offer cannot be on Ramnode.

So this is HudsonValleyHost which offering 4GB of RAM for $35.00.

Guess who is overselling stuff.

rocky009

This is the constructive response i needed, well from what has been said i need to find another VPS host

I have 10 really classy and profession websites that cost me alot of money to make so i do not want to risk them on unrealiable hosting

my search for a vps host continues

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
This is the constructive response i needed, well from what has been said i need to find another VPS host

I have 10 really classy and profession websites that cost me alot of money to make so i do not want to risk them on unrealiable hosting

my search for a vps host continues
There are lots of verified legitimate hosts offering services in here: https://vpsboard.com/forum/10-vps-offers/  Alternatively, DailyServerDeals.com is a project owned by vpsBoard. You can narrow down hosts by their offers here: http://dailyserverdeals.com/find/

Good luck!

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
amuck-landowner