amuck-landowner

Is it viable to switch?

7ropics

If you're not entirely happy with your current provider, and you do not need all the resources given to you, and you believe that the new provider will be better for you (in terms of service quality), then do it.

I believe people will tell you, "No" because you get less resources for more money, but if they've got a better network and the company is ran by a crew more capable then go for it and let us know how it went. ;)

@7ropics, In answer to your question, (from what I understand) the resources from both providers are more than enough for you to operate your vBulletin software and blogs (both 2GB and 512MB plans).  What's important is the network and customer support experience of the provider you're with, especially because it'll be the knowledge of their support staff maintain your Full Managed system.  While we would appreciate your business and would work hard to make sure you're satisfied, make sure you're choosing what's best for you and your users.

(This message is non-moderator HalfEatenPie/Don)
Very insightful replies, thank you!

I decided to bite the bullet and make the switch, I'll be sure to post a review of BigScoots after a month or so.

amuck-landowner