amuck-landowner

Is this design marketable?

DearLeaderJohn

I completed this design a few months back, and basically it was used but has been replaced. Owner of the company gave me grace to sell the design; but I'm not too sure if it's marketable due to the face it has been used before.

http://i.imgur.com/Vw3WfeE.jpg

It's fully coded (3 pages) + WHMCS integrated. Some of you might remember it from a thread I made on LET about it when I was initially working on it.

So basically does anyone think it's worth trying to sell the design off or is it destined to the recycle bin? I'm not too fussed about selling it for a silly price, just that I'm more concerned to see hours of work go to waste.

rsk

Verified Provider
If you do not think it will sell really well as an exclusive product, theres always themeforest. You can list it there and you will get a per sale revenue and free advertising. Win Win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivan

Verified Provider
Very good design and writing content :) someone would surely want it especially since you also have a WHMCS integrated template.

Chronic

Slighty off-topic, but you wouldn't happen to have anything to do with LowHop, would you? Judging from your avatar, that is.

As for the design, it's pretty decent. You could try your luck at the Minecraft Forums. I'm sure a server hosting provider will take interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DearLeaderJohn

Slighty off-topic, but you wouldn't happen to have anything to do with LowHop, would you? Judging from your avatar, that is.

As for the design, it's pretty decent. You could try your luck at the Minecraft Forums. I'm sure a server hosting provider will take interest.
I did have a term at LowHop (this was the original design for them) but the avatar is purely just a pattern; I should really change it. I'm a representative of Cloud Shards now (hence the signature).

I'd like to thank you and everyone else for the praise and hopefully I'll find someone interested.

Zach

Verified Provider
Yeah it'd sell.  I liked it when you posted it on LET and I still do  :)

DearLeaderJohn

Well I guess I may as well give it a shot; in terms of advertising should I just go the typical WHT route? Don't particularly fancy dealing with most of the people on MCF

amuck-landowner