amuck-landowner

Is this poor customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I really wish I could muster enough of a damn to properly reply to this but alas I cannot.

Seriously. This is just bordering on trolling.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'm surprised that the VPSBoard staff has allowed the IP address information I shared in confidence with them to end up in jarland's hands.  After assuring me that the info would not leak out, they did it anyway.

Wait, what? Who all did you share it with besides me? I've said nothing other than in this thread confirming that the guy was ordering from what appeared to be a office VPN as per your request. I didn't even mention the company name of the competitor. I don't think anyone has even asked me, anyhow, and if they did, the answer would be, 'No'

EDIT: See my response below. Didn't read enough of the thread to realize Jarland got it from the OP directly.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
When I posted that statement, I thought that another moderator had shared the info I provided to him to jarland.  jarland has since clarified that he got the info from the user himself, so no problem there.
Ah, I guess I should have read further before responding in my previous comment. Well, that clears that up then. You had me concerned.

We've got three staff members, myself included. They know the rules and know not to share info. Glad to see that was not the case and it was Jarland simply getting the info from the individual himself, and not from one of us. Good to see.

B)

jarland

The ocean is digital
Thread full of people who are too lazy to read but feel obligated to make it clear.......check.

Honestly most of you guys are just being dicks to this guy because you feel like it. Make you feel more manly? Looking at you after that last post Martin. Way to be an example of a friendly forum.

jarland

The ocean is digital
For future reference, repeatedly trying to explain yourself to people who are judging you on assumptions that indicate their lack of willingness to read is NOT trolling. This text I just quoted? THAT is trolling. Earn that admin badge and grow up.
I really wish I could muster enough of a damn to properly reply to this but alas I cannot.

Seriously. This is just bordering on trolling.
For future reference, repeatedly trying to explain yourself to people who are judging you on assumptions that indicate their lack of willingness to read is NOT trolling. This text I just quoted? THAT is trolling. Earn that admin badge and grow up. If you have no respect for the friendly board Curtis tried to start, maybe leave?

tonyg

This thread started off poorly and is going down hill even faster (if that is possible).

Please, someone...pull the trigger and put it out of its misery.

jarland

The ocean is digital
This thread started off poorly and is going down hill even faster (if that is possible).

Please, someone...pull the trigger and put it out of its misery.
Yeah, it's sad how many people who bill themselves as "mature" jumped out to troll this guy. Yeah he screwed up. Yeah QPS could've done a couple things better. That's it, that's the story.

clarity

Yeah, it's sad how many people who bill themselves as "mature" jumped out to troll this guy. Yeah he screwed up. Yeah QPS could've done a couple things better. That's it, that's the story.
Jarland, 

I think the point here is that this entire thread was started because the OP jumped the gun. When we didn't agree with him, he continued to press the matter, and he has completely taken the thread a different direction now. 

For me, it has never gotten past that point. He tried to use the forum and others as a threat so I can never take anything that he says seriously. People who do that are trolls. There is no other way to classify them.

jarland

The ocean is digital
He gave his counter argument to that, some didn't read it, some disagree. If you stop repeating your disagreement, he'll probably stop arguing.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Hello there friends!

I'm definitely not trying to be biased for one side or another but I feel that this thread has gone off course from the intended discussion.  I'm just going to close it down now and if you wish to continue this please feel free to start a new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner