amuck-landowner

Is WHMCS next to be exploited?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
whmcs_oh_no.jpgFrom here: http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/a-days-recap-solusvm-exploit-released-ramnode-downtime-and-robert-clarke/#comment-121284

Everyone should be on high alert.

EDIT 1: This was posted on LEB

4jq2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

maounique

Well, if the exploits are genuine, then good job !

It is time to get those ppl to switch from devious plans to "update" pricing and conditions while "securing" the code with encryption schemes which are insecure themselves, to actually solve the bugs.

If posting the exploits in public is the only way to do so, then I say, go for it !

I am sick and tired of "audits" that dont do s**t and more denials playing with customer's businesses just because they can and dont give a damn about anything else than "piracy protection" and money.

Tux

DigitialOcean? lel
Yeah, that skid is me and Curtis G if you havent figured it out by now.
Haven't been connecting the dots :p

Anyway, I still think that there needs to be a good open source billing and control panel solution. This has just shown that the closed-source stuff is not worth it anymore.

trewq

Verified Provider
35wuuj.jpg

Truthfully I just typed up a huge rant about everything that is happening right now but it turned out to be very unprofessional so I made a wise choice and didn't post it.

My whiteboard is now full as I plan to make a new panel for billing and OpenVZ. WHMCS and SolusVM give too much flexibility leaving way too much room for error.

johnnyd95

Me and Curtis G are releasing 0day vun for hostbill and whmcs in 2 days on Friday at noon 12pm est.

netnub

Me and Curtis G are releasing 0day vun for hostbill and whmcs in 2 days on Friday at noon 12pm est.
First, I have no part in this with you.

Secondly, Curtis G and I* are releasing zero-day* vulnerability* for HostBill* and WHMCS* in 2 days on Friday at noon *

Thirdly, if you keep including me in your bullshit, I will be calling the police.

amuck-landowner