amuck-landowner

Jacksonville Colo - Crissic Solutions LLC

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Hey guys! I have some excess space and power in my Cab with GoRack that I'd like to fill up if possible. Here's a base package, but custom quotes are available.

1U 

1Amp (120v)

10Mbps 95% commit on a Gigabit port

/29 IPv4 

/64 IPv6

$50/m

If interested or for more information and upgrades, please PM or submit a support ticket at https://crissic.net/billing/submitticket.php.

We maintain our own hardware, including our Juniper EX3200 48p Switch with a 10gbit uplink. You can find our ASN HERE.

A bit about our network:

Our network consists of over 50Gbps of connectivity. Carriers include TeliaSonera, Atrato, and nLayer. We peer on the Jacksonville Internet Exchange (JXIX) and the Atlanta Internet Exchange (TELX). Providers we peer with via TELX/JXIX include Hurricane Electric, RETN, and more.

You can find our network ASN HERE and a looking glass at http://lg.crissic.net

SkylarM

Verified Provider
For those interested, additional upgrades are as follows:

IPv4: $0.25 per IP per month (blocks of /29 /28 /27 so forth. Larger allocations possible with justification)

Power: $20 per A

Space: $10 per U

Bandwidth: $1 per Mbps 95% commit on a 1Gbps port (upgrade in 10Mbps allotments)

Ruchirablog

Hey guys! I have some excess space and power in my Cab with GoRack that I'd like to fill up if possible. Here's a base package, but custom quotes are available.

We maintain our own hardware, including our Juniper EX3200 48p Switch with a 10gbit uplink. You can find our ASN HERE.
Bit of inconsistency right there :p

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@Ruchiarblog,  yes,  American English flip flops at times like that in language.

Crissic as a company does own their own hardware including Juniper EX3200's with 10Gbit uplink.

Yeppers, Skylar is the person running the ads for his company.

I'd clean up the language, but is semi common as legally incorporated entities are their own "person" by law and someone like Skylar can be an employee/owner covered under such veil. Thus the I personally doing the work for WE the company.  

amuck-landowner