amuck-landowner

KiwiVM gets instant migrations, downloadable snapshots, and two-factor authentication

dcdan

Verified Provider
We've been putting a lot of love in our KiwiVM control panel lately and we have just released a few cool things:

* Two-factor authentication via Google Authenticator
This feature allows using your smartphone to add an additional layer of security when accessing the KiwiVM panel.

* Migrations between datacenters
If you'd like to try out our other locations, no need to send in a ticket anymore. Now you can migrate to a different datacenter with just a few clicks, and all data on your VPS remains intact (downtime is 30 seconds or less).

* Snapshots
Create, restore or download full VPS backups.

You can find these features at any host that uses KiwivM... I mean, VPS Blast and Bandwagon Host :D

vampireJ

So who are the creators of kiwivm? vpsblast and bandwagonhost related to kiwivm?

any website? how much to use?

dcdan

Verified Provider
So who are the creators of kiwivm? vpsblast and bandwagonhost related to kiwivm?

any website? how much to use?
We are the creators (IT7 Networks Inc), we are behind vpsantiabuse.com as well. Currently we do not license KiwiVM, but this is something we may do in the future. We operate both brands (Bandwagon host & VPS Blast), and at this time the only way to use KiwiVM is thourgh one of these brands.

jarland

The ocean is digital
I love it. Btw, my bandwagon host VPS is rocking 101 days uptime. Impressive bandwidth and IO, yet I paid $9.99 for 512mb for a year. I bought it for fun, just knowing in the back of my mind it would be another overloaded low end provider and barely worth using after a month, but figured I'd take a chance anyway. I chose wisely. I was quite wrong.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
* Migrations between datacenters

If you'd like to try out our other locations, no need to send in a ticket anymore. Now you can migrate to a different datacenter with just a few clicks, and all data on your VPS remains intact (downtime is 30 seconds or less).
That's a real feature I'd like to see wider availability of :)

javaj

We are the creators (IT7 Networks Inc), we are behind vpsantiabuse.com as well. Currently we do not license KiwiVM, but this is something we may do in the future. We operate both brands (Bandwagon host & VPS Blast), and at this time the only way to use KiwiVM is thourgh one of these brands.
Nodewatch is awesome stuff. Thanks for all the development on that and keeping it free.

amuck-landowner