• 1024MB RAM
  • 4 CPU Cores
  • 50GB Diskspace
  • 500GB Outbound Bandwidth
  • Unmetered Inbound Bandwidth
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • $6.95/Month

Contact them to see if they still have on stock.

BradND

Verified Provider
We have one  of these left :) It's racking day on tuesday and we'll have a buttload of these back in stock if anyone else wants one! :)

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I am just throwing it out there in case you simply wanted dedicated Ram or to run your own kernel when asking for KVM
It is not about dedicated RAM. I know a lot of good OpenVZ providers where I am can use the RAM I have paid for.

In this case I want to test Ruby gems with Debian/Ubuntu. So OpenVZ might work but I want to test some network stuff too. It is more about iptables, ipsec, netfilter, etc. And I have to run a MongoDB server which is not running well under OpenVZ.

I do not know if iptables and the netfilter toolset is running well with XEN? I do know that they are running with KVM.

I don't know why OpenVZ providers do not enable all modules (like iptable_mangle ipt_limit ipt_multiport ipt_ttl ipt_state iptable_nat ip_nat_irc) to allow their customers to use all iptable commands and parameters.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
About Xen, not sure when talking about PV but HVM should work since it's almost the same as KVM.

And vmware would also work well.

I have never used NodeDeploy but I have one with GetKVM and that is working great.

amuck-landowner