amuck-landowner

KVM with 100mbit unmetered or 30TB on gigabit

Damian

Verified Provider
Looking for, as the topic describes, KVM container(s) with 100mbit unmetered or 30TB on gigabit. Interested to see if anyone has any offers or has seen any such offers; such a thing may not exist.  I'm not really looking for dedicated servers (yet), since I don't need high CPU or RAM or disk. 

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
The general rule of thumb when you are looking for something is "as affordable as possible", however in this case I guess if you propose a budget for what you are looking for it would be helpful.

Damian

Verified Provider
The general rule of thumb when you are looking for something is "as affordable as possible", however in this case I guess if you propose a budget for what you are looking for it would be helpful.
Good point. Ideally I'd like $40 to $60 per month.

Other resources:

1x CPU core

384mb RAM

10gb disk

1x IPv4 to start, with an option of 4 more for 5 total.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

I thought you were doing this as 'market research' not a request ignore my earlier comment.

wearehidden

I know FDCservers has 5-100MBS unmetered VPS's in Czech,US east,US west,netherlands and UK i think

not sure if they offer KVM but i would check em out they have the bandwidth on VPS's that your looking for

Damian

Verified Provider
FDC gets punchy if you use over 10% of your port on dedicated servers, I would imagine that their VPS is not much better.

willie

I remember Fran of BuyVM offering 100mbit unmetered ports on LEB.  I don't remember the price but it was pretty attractive.  At least immediately after the Fiberhub move it wasn't possible to push data at that speed for sustained periods from there, but I think they've tuned/upgraded their network since then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
We offer custom kvm solutions with unmetered premium bandwidth on either a 10M or 100M rated ports. Check out some of the promo codes we have that can offer you better discount on some of the systems.

BlueVM

Verified Provider
We have some extra bandwidth in our LA location... we can offer you this:

2048 MB of RAM
4 CPU (@2.0 Ghz)
1 IP Address
40 GB of Storage
100 Mbps unmetered

$49.95 /Mo.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
We can do our KVM1024 with 100Mbps or 30TB on 1Gbps for $49/m:

1024MB RAM

80GB Storage

1 IPv4

100Mbps or 30TB on Gbps

$49.95/m

Just open a ticket or PM me and we can set it up :)

amuck-landowner