amuck-landowner

LET forgot password (or create new user) doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
If they did that that would be them acknowledging that there is a problem, :p
If they unfucked their spam network and blacklists, that would require kicking out their spam customers...

Me, I think they need such shithead spam customers to stay afloat financially.

Now mind you, this isn't some theory of  mine.   I recall recently on LET they were chatting up about hiring some help to create content on LET/LEB, and later Biloh I believe it was, said they don't have the money to pay... As if the money from LE* is being siphoned off to fund other things.... Pretty good sized chunk eat month to make disappear.

If you don't have spare funds from the LE* ad slush fund to pay... well you fail at finances or are funneling...  Same people, so I expect same outcome on the server rental, bandwidth, etc. part of the company.  Which would have them looking for coins under cushions - and thus, for eons, the spammers and their daily need for more clean IPs.

You know Spamhaus has Velocity down to a mere 9 entries (which is impressive) until ou start tallying the IPs in those 9 listings.   2 /15's, 1 /16, and a /17 to start.  Those are big blocks of IPs rendered useless.

Yes, it's poetic that their two easy money schemes have stomped upon one another.  LE* new signups and others with no tolerance or followup, won't be jumping into the sites... Reducing activity, interest, etc.  All due to dirty IPs more than likely.  This should drive down general ad views and value to ad buyers - which should yield an ad rate reduction / income reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner