amuck-landowner

Liam says...

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
2a78fb56721359b1d81ed05edb5a734f.jpgLiam March 2012
Administrator

TBH: I really don't care him attacking webhostingtalk as it doesn't concern me. The natives are pretty hostile over their. I do care about him attacking this forum which is run by volunteers not a big selfish companny.

ps. I don't condone a DDoS and hope the little bugger gets what for.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Big selfish company milked the poor chap of his time and sends him pittance of $100 for his efforts.

What difference a year makes.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
That is what "Chief" paid him, when the CC ownership was official Jon raised his pay
Curious minds are wondering when payscale from Chief was instituted and when CC official thing was.  Assumption that Chief goes back to March 2012.  Fairly certain that CC ownership was 2 days ago and only through force of someone.

I hadn't heard Liam say his pay was raised in the past 2 days.  But it may have happened.  Link please...

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
Curious minds are wondering when payscale from Chief was instituted and when CC official thing was.  Assumption that Chief goes back to March 2012.  Fairly certain that CC ownership was 2 days ago and only through force of someone.

I hadn't heard Liam say his pay was raised in the past 2 days.  But it may have happened.  Link please...
He posted the official announcement thing on LET after the first time it was hacked and now it's gone of course 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well that sucks @Patrick.

I'll scour for it when / if the site comes back online.  I need to dig the Liam threads out that were here.  I thought there was some of this, but not all of it.

"run by volunteers not a big selfish companny"

Those are the words I keep tripping on after what has gone done with Colocrossing.  Pretty stiff reality after all those months of Liam busting his tail and refereeing things for nearly nothing while CC pocketed the dough.  For Vial to claim the sites aren't financially anything much after their "costs"  is just unfathomable and so is  Liam going along with the freak show.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Just to put out here regarding payments from Chief, I was offered an ssd disk as payment for posting on Leb and the "work" I did when I was a writer.

mitgib

Verified Provider
Well that sucks @Patrick.

I'll scour for it when / if the site comes back online.  I need to dig the Liam threads out that were here.  I thought there was some of this, but not all of it.

"run by volunteers not a big selfish companny"

Those are the words I keep tripping on after what has gone done with Colocrossing.  Pretty stiff reality after all those months of Liam busting his tail and refereeing things for nearly nothing while CC pocketed the dough.  For Vial to claim the sites aren't financially anything much after their "costs"  is just unfathomable and so is  Liam going along with the freak show.
Your feeling is not uncommon when I see people talk about others money.  The truth is unless you are not disclosing something, you have no clue.  They could be raking in a ton of cash, or barely getting by as expenses are so high, but the end of the store is who really cares, it's speculation.

amuck-landowner