amuck-landowner

Licenses reseller Cpanel license - litespeed - directadmin - whmcs - jetbackup - etc.

goldenserv

Hello,

We are offering a License Reseller Account with Unlimited licenses cPanel/WHM, DirectAdmin, Plesk, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, Imunify360, Virtualizor, Softaculous,
JetBackup, Fleet SSL, KernelCare, WHMCS, and more... No User Limitation

Start you business by selling :

cPanel Vps License (Unlimited Account)

cPanel Dedicated License (Unlimited Account)

CloudLinux License

LiteSpeed License 2 cores

LiteSpeed License 4 cores

LiteSpeed License 8 cores

Cloudlinux License

Plesk License

Directadmin License

Imunify360 License

Jetbackup License

KernelCare License

WHMCS License

FleetSSL License

WHMReseller License

SitePad License

Virtualizor License

Softaculous License

0$ each license, Unlimited licenses , you will pay 199$ monthly only and enjoy unlimited licenses with unlimited accounts.

Order Here

You will receive WHMCS Module and api files. Will be able to create the license for your client with instant activation.

Licenses with your own brand name and Your own install commands

All licenses come with unlimited accounts
Latest Version
Upgrades from Provider directly
24/7 support
Instant activation after order

iFastUK

I highly doubt people want to be known to run a company using cracked, shared, or nulled software with backdoors.

goldenserv

I highly doubt people want to be known to run a company using cracked, shared, or nulled software with backdoors.
Hello, It's not a crack or nulled software , it's shared license only.
You receive all updates from provider directly not us. We don't have any access for clients servers.
I think you need to search about shared license.

iFastUK

I have already researched these licences, also decompiled most of the "software" used to bypass the licence systems and all have back doors, not to be trusted. You will also have a very large lawsuit coming your way for providing pirated software.

You are that confident in your business model and company you do not even spend money on a legitimate billing software

goldenserv

I have already researched these licences, also decompiled most of the "software" used to bypass the licence systems and all have back doors, not to be trusted. You will also have a very large lawsuit coming your way for providing pirated software.

You are that confident in your business model and company you do not even spend money on a legitimate billing software

The problem into the softwares you have found it so you can't trust it. , We don't have any back doors.

and for a legitimate billing software , if you have a look into our site we said that whmcs version isn't verifed from whmcs.

iFastUK

Never trust a company that will not buy legitimate software, just proves a point you are looking to make quick money and will just disappear once either these companies catch up with you or release a brand new licence system that blocks your "cracks.

I am also sure that pirating software is still illegal no matter how you phrase it, using software without a legitimate licence is still illegal.

amuck-landowner