amuck-landowner

Life is good!

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
In the light of all the bad things that happened recently I would like to take the opportunity to share a picture of what I'm doing right now.

ObkrueR.jpg

peterw

One week left until my vacation starts. How do you split your out of office time? I do have 32 free days a year. 2 free weeks in summer, 1 free week in spring and 3 weeks for skiing in winter.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
One week left until my vacation starts. How do you split your out of office time? I do have 32 free days a year. 2 free weeks in summer, 1 free week in spring and 3 weeks for skiing in winter.
Damn, lucky you ;)

Over here, you may get 2 weeks vacation time and that's 'good' (at least around where I am).

rds100

Verified Provider
Hey, i joined the army 10 years ago to get some rest from work :) It was fun 9 months though, i don't regret going there, although i could have avoided it if i wanted.

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this, but in my opinion sitting on your backside is not a nice holiday (or for 'mericans - vacation). Get up and do stuff, and dare I say the weather in that picture looks a bit dull, we probably have better weather here in England. ;)

Reactions: nfn

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Not entirely sure I know what a vacation is either. Doesn't feel like it anyway!

mikho

I get 33-34 days / year to spend when I like it over the year.

Btw..... Every hour is happy hour.

chQQBED.jpg

mikho

Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this, but in my opinion sitting on your backside is not a nice holiday (or for 'mericans - vacation). Get up and do stuff, and dare I say the weather in that picture looks a bit dull, we probably have better weather here in England. ;)
I'm on my feet every other day of the year and this is my first "sit on my ass" vacation since 2004 so I think I'm entitled to it.

Regarding the weather it's about 35C when I took the picture. Iphones don't take perfect pictures when it's to bright.

And by the tone of your post I think you are jealous?!

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Nah, you're looking too much into my post. I'm just one not to like sitting around doing nothing when I'm abroad, obviously that's my preference and not yours. ;-) 

My type of holiday is more adventure style, and no need for me to be jealous, I'm off for the summer (not a particularly great destination but I'm doing nice things) soon.

Enjoy your holiday brother. :)

mikho

Week has been pretty full so far, elephant trekking, one day at the oocal market, waterfall swimming.

This was just the typical holiday photo (one I've never had the opportunity to take).

Have fun everyone else, no it's time for some thai time. :).

Disclamer: I am not sober when typing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner