LiquidHost - Seattle, LA, NC| Internal IPs|DDoS Protection | 2GB RAM for 4$ per month

Discussion in 'VPS / Cloud Offers' started by AlexBarakov, Jun 12, 2013.

1. AlexBarakov

AlexBarakov Member Verified Provider

Jun 2, 2013
    Hey guys, Alex here, with my new offerings for this week!

First of all, let me mention the key points of hosting with us:

• We've been in business since 2011
    • Small and dedicated support team, with more personal touch (Unmanaged, does not mean un-supported  )
    • MySQL offloading - you can offload your databases with us *Only available in Seattle*
    • DDoS filtered IPs - if you are under medium-sized DDoS attack, we can provide filtered IPs in Seattle, LA or TX. Our services filter successfully UDP and TCP floods, up to 5-10 gbps on peaks.
    • Free offsite backup space - you can always request an FTP account on our offsite backup server
    • Internal IPs - we offer internal networking (one of the very few providers) in Seattle. Traffic is not counted through them and they are perfect for creating HA solutions, LB's and such.
    • We are always happy to work with and get the best solutions for our customers!

Now, let's list some of our special plans!

2GB

Retry likes this.
  2. Retry

Retry New Member

May 16, 2013
    I can vouch for this, after finally getting their DDoS filtered IPs, everything was fine, not a single downtime ever.

Sorry if I was a pain in the rear though @Alex_LiquitHost

3. drmike

drmike 100% Tier-1 Gogent

May 13, 2013
    What is the surcharge for a filtered IP?

4. AlexBarakov

Jun 2, 2013
    We charge 3$ per filtered IP.

On the other side @Retry - I apologize for any delays :)

5. drmike

drmike 100% Tier-1 Gogent

May 13, 2013
    Sorry to ask another thing about the filtering :)

Where is the filtering being done out of geographically?

6. AlexBarakov

Jun 2, 2013
    Not a problem, you can HMU via email or PM or ticket as well if I can be in any more help ;)

On the other side - the filtering is done out of Chicago, so there is some increasement in latency, however pinging filtered IP and normal IP, gives around 15-20ms delay from Bulgaria, so I assume it is not that bad