amuck-landowner

Look what I found in the wild today!

nunim

VPS Junkie
In the first picture you posted you can clearly see a driver's arm..  They've gotten a lot prettier since I last saw one.  

yubi012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Now I'm going to be checking google maps twice a day until the updated imagery is available.

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Now I'm going to be checking google maps twice a day until the updated imagery is available.
I'm sure it takes a few weeks.. they have to process all the images, run it through the filters that blur signs, etc. 

Check in a month :p 

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
That's awesome :D I wonder how many cars google has like that for Google Street View O:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Oh great Google out snooping some more.  Wait this is supposed to be useful to me somehow.

In other news, last week a Court held Google was liable in the US for sniffing wifi info.  Some 600GB worth of randomness collected.   They are to turn it over as per Court order.  Facing a big stiff fine.  But we all know the government is immune from such.   So a love tap at best for their token disguise corp.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
I wonder what its like to drive that thing. All the stares and honking.

Cool stuff nonetheless. Very rare occasion to see it in person :)

Tyler.S

Verified Provider
Seen them on the highway around here...must of been in a rush for coffee cause they were doing at least 120+kmph down a 90kmph highway to reach the Timmies in the next town over lol

wdq

Quade
This sumer they remapped a lot of the area around where I live. Saw one on a random street one week, and then a few weeks later I saw another on the highway on my way home from work. 

Both had drivers, and both drivers were different. 

amuck-landowner