amuck-landowner

Looking for a Job

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I am currently on the hunt for a job. I was wondering if anyone is looking for anyone working from home to answer support tickets or something like that. Anyone have any openings?

Thanks!

concerto49

Verified Provider
Where are you located? What are your skills? Might have a look depending on conditions.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I am located in Los Angeles. I do small business networking management/server design and server management.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I've worked in local small businesses installing networks and servers and managing all of that equipment. I am currently looking to work part time, I was freelancing before this and took some time off for personal reasons and I am looking to get back in to business.

I currently am looking to work from home as a customer service rep or something similar. I just need a part time gig in between now and finding a permanent job.

concerto49

Verified Provider
I've worked in local small businesses installing networks and servers and managing all of that equipment. I am currently looking to work part time, I was freelancing before this and took some time off for personal reasons and I am looking to get back in to business.

I currently am looking to work from home as a customer service rep or something similar. I just need a part time gig in between now and finding a permanent job.
We're looking for some monthly remote hands work possibly around coresite and maybe some admin / support work too.

amuck-landowner