amuck-landowner

Looking for a Partnership

Mike

Verified Provider
I'm looking for someone to partner with me on a venture I've been planning for a while.

I don't have a domain/brand or a design, yet.

I have all the technical and business management skills but I lack design, development and mostly creative thinking, ha!  I'm not just looking for someone who can develop a website for the company and be left out of pocket etc, I'm not looking for money or major time, just someone that's reliable, willing to work hard and able to meet deadlines if set.

Must be over 18 and located within the UK or USA, UK preferred.

I've worked alongside Curtis (@MannDude) for many years so if your not sure, ask him :).

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Mike is a good dude, I can vouch for him. May be an unknown name to some of you as he was never one to be very active on forums so he was never around much on LET or anything. But we've worked together in the past and have always been in contact over the years.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
You didn't mention what type of "venture" you're starting - I assume it's VPS/hosting related? Perhaps if you were to mention that, you'd get more people willing to partner with you.

Mike

Verified Provider
Yeah, I'm looking for a slave... /sarcasm.

I'm looking for a partner that can share duties, provide ideas and business collaboration, money is just a bonus.

I'm not going to start a partnership with someone that doesn't have a clue, IMHO that's just common sense.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Feel free to pm me :). If somethings interesting and has solid planning, I won't mind spending time and money.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
You're in Scotland.. a fellow Scot!

Let me know what you're after :)

Jono20201

Verified Provider
Add me on Skype. I am 18, and in the UK and plenty of technical skills. GameMakerLive

amuck-landowner