amuck-landowner

Looking for beta testers

jhadley

Verified Provider
Following on from my now archived thread, I'm looking for beta testers for Billr.

There is more information here.

TL;DR version: A lot of features are still being implemented but I need some testers. It's free and there's no obligation whatsoever. Just an expectation that you'll be submitting feedback. I just need your name, physical address, email address and number of staff members (I assume this will be 1 in most cases) to [email protected] so I can create you an account.

Beta testers also get a quick route into shaping the service and a generous discount when the stable is launched.

**Proxmox integration is coming**

Last edited by a moderator:

rsk

Verified Provider
Sent you an email :)

Any ideas about future directadmin integrations or kloxo ?

Regards

jhadley

Verified Provider
Sent you an email :)

Any ideas about future directadmin integrations or kloxo ?

Regards
It'll depend on demand, but there's no reason why we can't integrate them as far as I know. Do you not use cPanel? ;)

rsk

Verified Provider
It'll depend on demand, but there's no reason why we can't integrate them as far as I know. Do you not use cPanel? ;)
Personally I dont, no.

You see our whmcs is hosted at bluehost - I know, there are downs and ups to this, but thats for another day. Thus they do not want to unblock the cpanel ports for whmcs to be able to talk to my own cpanel.

Our backup servers run kloxo and our shared hosting runs directadmin.

:p

H4G

Verified Provider
I was planning to use the one you released on CodeCanyon, for our Design and Dev services.

Did you take that down?

amuck-landowner