amuck-landowner

Looking for job

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamm

I can cover live chat at off-hours with technical support, have experience over 3000 chats.

Experience:

I have knowledge and experience in varied web hosting environment including DDoS protection, Streaming Media, Minecraft, cPanel Hosting, etc.

I started my career 10 years back as community member in various technical forums, slowly progressed to understand web hosting industry and developing on my passion of computer networking, system administration. Later, I became staff member of this community to solve disputes like main owner of tutorial, false login and credential, hacking, duplicate account's, etc thus nurturing my customer service experience and knowledge relating abuse issues.

I worked previously in the capacity of Marketing Consultant for PacificHost.com, Vpswebserver.com, Comcities.com. I worked on multiple regions to establish long term benefits to company though SEO and marketing of Forum Posting, Online Reputation Management, Website Analysis, Social Media Network, Affiliate Messages, Backlinks,etc. Established new methods of marketing and user out-reach to benefit company on long run with ORM and Company representative at online web community. I also, marketed and SEO relatively small company on the web to be successful. Being staff, I also performed more than 3000 Live chat with technical sales, understanding client requirements and providing right product due various hosting experience in web hosting as client and staff.

I worked as L1 Techncial Support/Jr. System Administrator/Network Engineer at Javapipe.com, EQservers.com, PavHost.com, Zap5.Net. I worked to provide technical support on Helpdesk like WHMCS for setting up email, cPanel installation, domain name management, Nameservers & SSL, troubleshoot hosting and upgrading scripts, etc. I also setup crucial products at this hosting with settings for DDoS protection like IPtables, security groups, etc. I have monitored many attacks and mitigated with administrator tools and contacting NOC. I also have experience in Centova, Gaming, Server hardening, Open cloud ( Amateur Openstack Developer), etc.

I am fast learning, soft spoken, pleasing, honest and disciplined person, have long experience working in team with varied culture and language. I have decision making and strong acumen for handling bad situations to tackle client anger while downtime, etc.

Let me know about your thoughts. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Abdul

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
I didn't see it mentioned in your post, what timezone are you in? I see "off-hours" but that is rather vague as many companies are in different parts of the world. 

coreyman

Verified Provider
I can cover live chat at off-hours with technical support, have experience over 3000 chats.

Experience:

I have knowledge and experience in varied web hosting environment including DDoS protection, Streaming Media, Minecraft, cPanel Hosting, etc.

I started my career 10 years back as community member in various technical forums, slowly progressed to understand web hosting industry and developing on my passion of computer networking, system administration. Later, I became staff member of this community to solve disputes like main owner of tutorial, false login and credential, hacking, duplicate account's, etc thus nurturing my customer service experience and knowledge relating abuse issues.

I worked previously in the capacity of Marketing Consultant for PacificHost.com, Vpswebserver.com, Comcities.com. I worked on multiple regions to establish long term benefits to company though SEO and marketing of Forum Posting, Online Reputation Management, Website Analysis, Social Media Network, Affiliate Messages, Backlinks,etc. Established new methods of marketing and user out-reach to benefit company on long run with ORM and Company representative at online web community. I also, marketed and SEO relatively small company on the web to be successful. Being staff, I also performed more than 3000 Live chat with technical sales, understanding client requirements and providing right product due various hosting experience in web hosting as client and staff.

I worked as L1 Techncial Support/Jr. System Administrator/Network Engineer at Javapipe.com, EQservers.com, PavHost.com, Zap5.Net. I worked to provide technical support on Helpdesk like WHMCS for setting up email, cPanel installation, domain name management, Nameservers & SSL, troubleshoot hosting and upgrading scripts, etc. I also setup crucial products at this hosting with settings for DDoS protection like IPtables, security groups, etc. I have monitored many attacks and mitigated with administrator tools and contacting NOC. I also have experience in Centova, Gaming, Server hardening, Open cloud ( Amateur Openstack Developer), etc.

I am fast learning, soft spoken, pleasing, honest and disciplined person, have long experience working in team with varied culture and language. I have decision making and strong acumen for handling bad situations to tackle client anger while downtime, etc.

Sincerely,

Abdul

Experience:

Sincerely,

Abdul
PM me with  how much money you are wanting.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Then I would suggest your friend signs up himself - why can't he post himself?

And why are you cross posting between forums?

jamm

Yes i'm Abdul and i'm doing this for a friend and really i want someone to hire me

Last edited by a moderator:

Echelon

Verified Provider
Just to throw this out there -- From an employer standpoint, this screams red flag, especially when you're expecting somebody to trust you with credentials. You may want to consider separating accounts.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
You are Abdul but you are posting a job request for a friend...yet you really want a job?

Sorry. But no. Sort your accounts out because at the moment and I can see if some kind of scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner