Looking for: Large SSD-cached KVM in United States

Damian

Verified Provider
I'm looking for: 

8+gb RAM

200+gb SSD-cached disk space

5tb/month transfer

KVM

/28 of IPv4 to start, with the ability to purchase more on a per-/28 basis at reasonable cost ($0.30/each or less)

OR

the ability to bring my own IPs

IPv6 not necessary

99% network and hardware uptime SLA

I'm not expecting this to be bottom-of-the-barrel cheap. The server will be running cPanel, so SSD caching is a requirement, both for your protection and mine. I'm uncertain of the time commitment on this; I'd say at least 6 months but probably much longer. The expected use is proof of concept of a business plan, which if it takes off, we'll be moving to owned hardware.

What you got?

Last edited by a moderator:

spry

I was looking for one myself several weeks ago, but gave up hope and finally settled down for a 8GB pure SSD box from DigitalOcean instead.

If I remember correctly, PheonixVPS offers 8GB RAM SSD-cached KVM. Might wanna check em' out.

All the best!

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I was looking for one myself several weeks ago, but gave up hope and finally settled down for a 8GB pure SSD box from DigitalOcean instead.

If I remember correctly, PheonixVPS offers 8GB RAM SSD-cached KVM. Might wanna check em' out.

All the best!
PheonixVPS moved into Buffalo so I don't see why Damian would host with them when he could just send in another node himself. :)

Francisco

spry

PheonixVPS moved into Buffalo so I don't see why Damian would host with them when he could just send in another node himself. :)

Francisco
Oh, I see. Cause the last I checked, they were rocking with PhoenixNAP. So they moved, aye.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Oh, I see. Cause the last I checked, they were rocking with PhoenixNAP. So they moved, aye.
That's at least what Marc said. Supposedly he's had a rough time with them over network performance, etc.

He also claimed more locations were coming soon.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
lol

how could it still name phoenixvps when they dont offer vps in phoenix anymore
I don't know? I'm not sure if @marcm posts on these forums so it's possible he could shine some light on it?

He didn't go into heavy detail over it all.

Francisco

amuck-landowner