looking for Team Speak VPS

timito

Hey I heard people use Teamspeak or something for gaming. Anyone know what is that exactly. I also heard there are TeamSpeak VPS services as well. What is that?

Alexi98

Here's how Wikipedia defines it :D :
TeamSpeak (TS, stylized in lowercase in its logo) is a proprietary voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) application for audio communication between users on a chat channel, much like a telephone conference call. Users typically use headphones with a microphone. The client software connects to a TeamSpeak server of the user's choice, from which the user may join chat channels.

Also, you can check out some of the services for Teamspeak VPS. I found Routerhosting on internet https://www.routerhosting.com/teamspeak-vps/

HyperExpert_Jeff

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking at TeamSpeak vs just using discord? I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, I'm just curious as it seems like a lot more work for essentially the same thing.

Laska

Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

Kostoprav

Think you will not regret having looked at Tzulo.com hosting deals. This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

selenium3lo

Here's how Wikipedia defines it :D :
TeamSpeak (TS, stylized in lowercase in its logo) is a proprietary voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) application for audio communication between users on a chat channel, much like a telephone conference call. Users typically use headphones with a microphone. The client software connects to a TeamSpeak server of the user's choice, from which the user may join chat channels.

Also, you can check out some of the services for Teamspeak VPS. I found Routerhosting on internet https://www.routerhosting.com/teamspeak-vps/
Yes, of course. I guess companies like discord get these kinds of huge VPSs

Ingrid

VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth trying.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.