amuck-landowner

Looking for translators for CVM

joepie91

Hi all,

I'm looking for people to help translate CVM to their native language. I've set up a Transifex project for it: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/cvm/ - help would be much appreciated :)

After registering on Transifex you can 'join a team' (language) and start translating straight away (you'll want to use the Tab key to save a translation and move on to the next). If you're missing a language, just post it here and I'll add it to the list. The current set of strings is incomplete (as is CVM itself), but if I recall correctly Transifex will let me upload new strings and notify translators that there are new things available to translate, so that should be fine.

If CVM is already translated to your native language, you are welcome to review the translation and fix it where necessary - the procedure is the same :)

- Sven

kaniini

Beware the bunny-rabbit!
Verified Provider
Good choice!  Transifex is the best translation platform there is for this stuff.

but if I recall correctly Transifex will let me upload new strings and notify translators that there are new things available to translate, so that should be fine.
It will, yes.  At least, that's how it worked when I maintained Audacious and moved the translation effort to Transifex.

amuck-landowner