amuck-landowner

Looking for VPS account in Ukraine

Orestock

Believe someone will help me to choose the right web host!
I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer
Ukraine
I've found the host called 3v-host.com - their vps deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

servertrading

Believe someone will help me to choose the right web host!
I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer
Ukraine
I've found the host called 3v-host.com - their vps deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Hi, I think you will find the offer on this site . Cheap with good characteristics.

Jackwebbby

I have been using 3v-host.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
I have an e-commerce and a business website hosted in Ukraine and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.

deanhills

I checked out 3V hosting. Looks like high quality VPS hosting, but doesn't look as though it comes with a panel. One is reliant on the host to reload the OS every time one needs that - and they're a bit cheeky to "offer" it "free of charge" :). For me that would be a serious issue, particularly for an account that is quite expensive by industry standards. Like 14US$ p/m looks a bit high for me for a VPS that doesn't come with its own panel.

Kostoprav

My experience with 3v-host.com UA web host has been stellar! Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff.
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.

amuck-landowner