amuck-landowner

Looking for VPS offer with WHMCS

johnlth93

Hi,

I am looking for VPS offer with WHMCS, just let me know the host and i will look up the package myself.

Thanks,

John Lee

dominicl

Hello,

You're best getting WHMCS from themselves directly. It's only $15.95/month.

In regards to VPS, we can offer you a VPS in Columbus, OH depending on your requirements.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
What is your requirement on the VPS details?

Also what Dominic said. Overall just better to get WHMCS yourself directly from them.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Hostigation lets you add whmcs for 10-11 usd extra / month.

Thats as cheap as you can get them.

shovenose

Verified Provider
I disagree with the above about getting it directly.

We have WHMCS for $13/month add on to any VPS plan, which is cheaper than WHMCS.directly ($15.95).

Feel free to contact our sales department at [email protected] if you have any questions!

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Hostigation for sure, I use them for mine. They definately won't be going anywhere soon and have very decent prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epidrive

Verified Provider
I can do

1GB RAM

1.5GB Burst

30GB RAID-10 Diskspace

250GB Premium Bandwidth /@/ 1Gbps Speed

2 CPU Cores / 1 IPv4

Solusvm / Openvz

Free WHMCS

$19.95 / Month

Interested, Contact me: [email protected]

GVH-Jon

Banned
I can offer you:

OpenVZ Virtualization

60GB RAID Disk Space

500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port Speed

2024MB Guaranteed RAM

2536MB Burstable RAM

4 CPU Cores (Shared)

2 IPv4 (More available @ $1/mo each additional)

SolusVM Control Panel

FREE WHMCS License

$16/mo

Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like this offer.

netnub

I disagree with the above about getting it directly.

We have WHMCS for $13/month add on to any VPS plan, which is cheaper than WHMCS.directly ($15.95).

Feel free to contact our sales department at [email protected] if you have any questions!
You're most likely still paying $15.95 per month, as they killed off the distributor program.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hostigation. Great provider and has this licensing down well. Lots of folks go there for the license and Tim runs a great operation.

Mike

Verified Provider
Only provider I've used that provided WHMCS as an addon was WiredTree, no good if you're looking for budget though.

Sonwebhost

Do you mean you want a vps that runs inside of whmcs or you want a vps server and a whmcs license. You could get a vps from 6.95/mo to 79/mo and you can add whmcs for just 17/mo. Hope this helps 

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Do you mean you want a vps that runs inside of whmcs or you want a vps server and a whmcs license. You could get a vps from 6.95/mo to 79/mo and you can add whmcs for just 17/mo. Hope this helps 
Really doesn't hurt to look at the thread creation date when replying to requests.

WSWD

Verified Provider
Not only that, but $17/mo. for WHMCS? They could get it themselves for $15.95. Why would they pay you $17?

amuck-landowner