amuck-landowner

Looking For Vps Sponsor

salahnecibi

????

???? ????? ???? . ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ????? .

???? ?????? ??? ????????? ??? ???  ??? ?????.

???? ?????? ????? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ????

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivan

Verified Provider
Well I have to agree his spelling / grammar isn't good at all, but I would assume English isn't his native language. You should improve your spelling at least to have a better approach, otherwise one would quickly get turned off by your spelling and they wouldn't even bother having anything to do with you.

It's hard to get a free VPS by simply registering on a forum and randomly creating a thread asking for a "sponsor". Honestly, no one would really give you a VPS for free if they aren't going to get anything out of it.

Displaying a "sponsored by:" text on your site/etc isn't really going to attract anyone or any provider to sponsor you a VPS unless you're well established and have enough of good traffic on your site. 

Like other replies have stated, a shared web hosting plan would do enough for you, you do not need a VPS.

You can check out http://www.freevps.us, you would probably be able to get a free VPS by posting reasonable posts, and creating reasonable threads on the forum.

Good luck.

salahnecibi

Code:
There are many function in PHP that I need to have a 
VPS to test properly. I hope I can get a real answer rather 
than a bad comic about a "blag". I'm sorry if this offends anyone,
 but I really would appreciate some help with this.

Tactical

Where is the beer!
Yes sir, you got an answer from a couple of people. I will say it again  a shared hosting plan would be great for you! You can test your scripts out locally on your own computer ie virtualbox and install linux.  WAMP i dont know just trying to help you out

salahnecibi

Well I have to agree his spelling / grammar isn't good at all, but I would assume English isn't his native language. You should improve your spelling at least to have a better approach, otherwise one would quickly get turned off by your spelling and they wouldn't even bother having anything to do with you.

It's hard to get a free VPS by simply registering on a forum and randomly creating a thread asking for a "sponsor". Honestly, no one would really give you a VPS for free if they aren't going to get anything out of it.

Displaying a "sponsored by:" text on your site/etc isn't really going to attract anyone or any provider to sponsor you a VPS unless you're well established and have enough of good traffic on your site. 

Like other replies have stated, a shared web hosting plan would do enough for you, you do not need a VPS.

You can check out http://www.freevps.us, you would probably be able to get a free VPS by posting reasonable posts, and creating reasonable threads on the forum.

Good luck.
thank you for your serious answer .i am thanked to you

wlanboy

Content Contributer
i have my own top level domaine to use it .
If I look to the current domain prices I think you domain might be more expensive than a low end vps.

You can get a vps for 15$ a year. Enough to play around with php.

Suggestion:

First buy a vps and then buy a domain.

sv01

Slow but sure
????

???? ????? ???? . ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ????? .

???? ?????? ??? ????????? ??? ???  ??? ?????.

???? ?????? ????? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ????

:)
I can't read that message :popcorn:  only ????? character

johnlth93

Are you talking about the French people again? :p
Wait, what? I never talked about anyone before this  :huh:

I was actually talking about **ehem** my **ehem** country

I can't read that message  :popcorn:  only ????? character
There was message before this, i have no idea why it became ??? now

Maybe OP removed it or something?

amuck-landowner