amuck-landowner

Lottery is up to $550,000,000... what would you do if you won?

cubixcloud

Verified Provider
I'd do the following which is no different from now except the pay offs:

1. Make sure taxes were paid.
  2. Pay my tithes 10%
  3. Pay off all of my / family / friends debts.
  4. Fund kids college funds completely
  5. Fund kids weddings.
  6. Setup trust fund.
  7. Invest additional capital in existing businesses.
  8. Donate to several non-profit organizations
  9. Enjoy life and help those that need like now.

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
Just got a couple tickets for tomorrow's drawing. The odds of winning are astronomically small, but it's fun to imagine how a ton of cash can change your life. Imagine you won, what would you do?

If I win? I'm giving the site away to one of you all and I'm disappearing. Thinking maybe I'll get one of the larger islands for sale in Tonga, a couple thousand acres in the US spread across a few states (250 acre chunks in several states), etc. I'd buy my parent's houses, pay off what they owe on any debts they have so they can retire and help out a bit of family and then vanish.

What about you?
If you win, would be nice to send me a meer 10,000USD lol. or 1,000USD would be nice. 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
6 is an exaggeration, but there were two within stones throw of each other.  Though oddly enough, one seemed to be pushing hats more than shoes *shrug*.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
It must be a mall for pimps and thugs. Was their a wig store too?

Last funny-go-round I couldn't even find a website for that mall...

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
Accelerate my plans for world domination, obviously. That, and provide for my mum.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
I'd buy up a ton of farmland and start a coonhound rescue, because I love coonhounds.

Then I'd hire a bunch of people to help me trawl ebay, discogs, craigslist, etc. and collect every rare/limited-run CD, Vinyl, dubplate, cassette we could find and start ripping and archiving all of it so it doesn't get lost forever.

By that point, I still would probably only be through maybe 1% of the money.

GVH-Jon

Banned
Buy a mansion, buy a 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider, pay off debt for friends & family, set up non profit homeless shelters & soup kitchens all over New England, and travel the world.

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
I'd buy some farm land and build an indoor amusement / waterpark with a hotel resort.

I'd build myself a nice house (not over-expensive about 200k should do me) and whatever I don't use / have left, I'd set aside for some charities to offset some taxes and of course emergency fund.

amuck-landowner