amuck-landowner

Market Research :)

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Hello!

We are conducting a market research for dedicated servers interests, mainly targeted at dedis for VPS nodes.

Please vote in this poll, you can have multiple choices.

We (mostly) will offer the dedicated server that has the highest interest in 3-6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
First things first. Location, location, location! Also, carriers, and who we're dealing with.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I don't think you understand market research.

If you're giving people theoretical options, you need to fill in all the other blanks.

Case in point: would you buy a server in.. Dallas, e3 1240, 32gb, 4 x 1tb gbit unlimited for $100? Sounds great. If I now tell you it's with CC or through HVH.. then no, you're no longer interested.

Fill in the blanks!

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
More details: Server location: USA, Datacenter: Non-CC with native IPv6, Network: nLayer, Level 3 and HE mainly.

Wintereise

'USA' is not really going to cut it.

As said, provide proper details if you really want people to vote =/

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
East Coast or West Coast?

I see this is more provider focused than just a standard dedicated server use haha.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Can't help but feel this is a troll. Clearly no common sense or actual aptitude is possessed.

Damian

Verified Provider
 Dual E5-2620 (12 Cores @ 2.0 GHz)/64GB/4*1TB+250GB SSD Cache/64 IP/$300m

Dual L5639 (12 Cores @ 2.13 GHz)/72GB/4*1TB+250GB SSD Cache/64 IP/$270m

Dual X5656 (12 Cores @ 2.66 GHz)/96GB/4*1TB+250GB SSD Cache/128 IP/$300m

I don't understand the choices here... I can get more ram, more IPs, and more per-core speed if I choose an older CPU that's going to slaughter you in power usage, which since the price is the same and I don't need to care about power usage, I think most people would feel the same way.

Additionally, there's no "None of these" selection, so I can't vote :(

Which is?
Them. (duh)

More details: Server location: USA, Datacenter: Non-CC with native IPv6, Network: nLayer, Level 3 and HE mainly.
Quadranet!?

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner