amuck-landowner

Master and Slave Connection SolusVM

Tactical

Where is the beer!
I was wondering if any has came up with a problem where the master and slave were not communicating with each other? Everything in the settings look correct firewall rules are correct.  Yes i tried google also for a answer also and solusvm. Which they don't have a clue. I also like to thank @HalfEatenPie for some direction this morning on irc! 

Hassan

Verified Provider
You may have already tried this, but check /usr/local/solusvm/data/allow.dat on the slave and make sure the IP in the file matches the IP of your master.

WSWD

Verified Provider
Had this happen to one of our slaves about 2 months ago.  Was working great for months, and then just lost it in Solus.  About the same time (perhaps a coincidence) I lost the ability to use the "Change Owner" feature.  I simply updated the master and every slave manually, and it fixed itself.

Tactical

Where is the beer!
Yea I tried that come to find out after I migrated everyone off the server and did a complete os reinstall and solus it started acting up again. Change themes from bootstrap to clean blue and it works fine now. All that dam down time due to a broken theme lol oh well its life!

Last edited by a moderator:

fahad

Yea I tried that come to find out after I migrated everyone off the server and did a complete os reinstall and solus it started acting up again. Change themes from bootstrap to clean blue and it works fine now. All that dam down time due to a broken theme lol oh well its life!

It is great to hear that.

amuck-landowner