amuck-landowner

Meet Don, a Half Eaten Pie and a vpsBoard moderator. Ask him stuff.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I can see it now.  A Russian with an airboat, a rifle, and a giant mason jar of moonshine hunting for crocodiles with a dip in his mouth.
I did used to dip when I worked out at the refineries (as an alternative to smoking.. which is a PITA in an oil processing facility >_>).  Ended up giving up that habit after taking a drink from the wrong soda can one day >_<

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
jcaleb said:
Is there swamps in Russia? I have a friend in St Petersburg, very nice buildings
Heh, not really.  But I'm not in Russia anymore.. I've been living in SW Louisiana for some time now.

jcaleb said:
@Aldryic do you play sambo?
Yes.  Also Tae Kwon Do and Shotokon.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I didn't know you can play Tae Kwon Do ;) 

My roommates all dipped.  I guess it doesn't help that two of them were rednecks and one of them is in the US Army.  

You know quite the martial arts.  Was it during your time in the Russian Army or was it out of personal aspirations?  

You know what, our next Q/A session should be the guys at BuyVM.  

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
A bit of both.  Tae Kwon Do and Shotokon I studied of my own initiative (have quite a few trophies from my TKD days) when I was younger.

Man, speaking of Rednecks... you hear a lot of bad stereotypes, and I used to be very judgemental myself when I first moved down here.  Until the first tailgate party I was invited to and really got to know the people.  I'll take hanging out with those folks over the 'high class' any day :3

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I'll admit, I absolutely loved my redneck roommates.  I just loved their views on life.  I mean most of the time it's just enjoy life as is.  

serverian

Verified Provider
Have had cow brain, chicken hearts and gizzards, rabbit, snapping turtle, squirrel, and a ton of deer. Grandpa was a country boy with a cabin and a lake. Ate a lot of things that could be caught in the lake or in the nearby woods as a kid. Also have tried squid and crocodile.
You sure you didn't walk into a petshop instead of a restaurant?

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Korea did a great job though.. just wasnt enough :D

Did you watched?
Portions of it.  Was busy working unfortunately (was working all of that weekend cleaning computers, updating them, cleaning viruses off of them, etc.  aka poorly used/abused office computers).  

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner