amuck-landowner

Meet Don, a Half Eaten Pie and a vpsBoard moderator. Ask him stuff.

jcaleb

I do own StarCraft 2 but I haven't played it in a while (on occasion I do still boot it up every now and then, funny thing is that a few minutes ago I just got out of a StarCraft 1 game).
Are you good at star craft 1?

will you eat balut?

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I once tried to get into WGT in Middle school.  I was good, but not good enough to go pro.  

And... no I don't eat balut.  I don't find that appetizing.  

I saw my dad eat fried grasshoppers once.  

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
Pie!

Have you improved your team skills yet or you still killing team mates? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

ConnerCG

This actually a clever plot by CatalystHost for a fact finding mission in South Korea.  They've sent HalfEatenPie there under the auspices of obtaining 'higher education', where he's actually their man on the ground to secure data center space for their South Korean division.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Not my fault you can't play TagPro as well as I can Patrick!  

Very true Conner.  You found out about Catalyst!  This is just phase 2 of our 300 phase plan for WORLD DOMINATION!

There may or may not be a step there which involves penguins, a rocket launcher, and fish sticks.  And of course the usual pressure cookers and backpacks.  

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Yeah....... no. 

Actually Kim Jong Un and I are friends.  He comes over... on occasion.  

My home also smells of rich mahogany just in case you're wondering.  

@wdq: sshhh!!!  The Supreme Leader was furious when his secret nuclear research project was leaked on LEB!  We must not make the same mistake!  I will add though that it's quite the... ISOTOPE!  

I don't know where I was going with that...  

jcaleb

So Don, you must also like basketball. Being friends with the Kims

Btw, if you are indeed a basketball fan. I am also a huge fan of Korea's national team. Actually, it is my favorite team in Asia (Yes, more than I love our own team). Man, your squad exemplifies team work to a different level. My favorite Asian player of all time is Kang Dong Hee. Okay, if you are not a basketball fan, I may just sound blabbering random words =)

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
So Don, you must also like basketball. Being friends with the Kims

Btw, if you are indeed a basketball fan. I am also a huge fan of Korea's national team. Actually, it is my favorite team in Asia (Yes, more than I love our own team). Man, your squad exemplifies team work to a different level. My favorite Asian player of all time is Kang Dong Hee. Okay, if you are not a basketball fan, I may just sound blabbering random words =)
Honestly I do enjoy basketball, but mostly just playing basketball not watching.  Just getting to Korea I was actually a bigger baseball fan than Basketball fan haha (sorry!).  

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I know who he is actually!  He comes on TV shows every now and then as a guest appearance.  Although besides that unfortunately I'll have to say I'm not too familiar with him.  

Sorry buddy  :(

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Haha.  Funny thing, Mr. Obvious was on the same forum I was on like eight-ish/nine-ish (maybe even ten-ish?) years ago and knows my old name.  Kinda cool to see how small the internet really is.  Hey buddy!

I actually am ridiculously rich and own an island that looks like my face off the coast of Dubai.  I also have twenty white leopards in my room as pets and have climbed Mt. Everest.  Twice.  Ok that's all a lie.  It's just the name I was given without any real back-story.  I know, not really interesting but oh well.  

jcaleb

Or chicken intestine barbecue?

iSaw.jpg

amuck-landowner