amuck-landowner

Merchant Account

Licensecart

The online payment industry is screw up. I've never heard anything about 2CO before. Guess they run a great business practice.. :(

Well let me take you back to 2013, I said it was the OP's fault and not 2CO: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1254029&p=8655997#post8655997 (04-22-2013)

Then on the (08-16-2013): http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1254029&page=3&p=8802194#post8802194 I had the same issue, I asked them why on the support tickets and even linked their reply in the thread, they got the moderator to remove my link.

So approx of 4 months of me standing up to them they closed our account for 1 refund, others have had accounts closed for less than that.

Licensecart

That's just sad. They probably could have made a decent amount off of you. 

well at that time only a few people paid us with credit cards rest was paypal so I wasn't bothered that they closed the account, but that was with my old brand cubicwebs. Never had a issue with Stripe.

Mayers

Verified Provider
Alright a little status update.

I applied with CDGCommerce and they told me for the last week the one bank they use has been giving them a hard time with hosting related companies so they've been trying with another bank. I tell ya if it's not one thing with this industry it's something else.

Soooooo as a fall back option does Authorize.net understand our industry? Any recommended authorize resellers?

Licensecart

Alright a little status update.

I applied with CDGCommerce and they told me for the last week the one bank they use has been giving them a hard time with hosting related companies so they've been trying with another bank. I tell ya if it's not one thing with this industry it's something else.

Soooooo as a fall back option does Authorize.net understand our industry? Any recommended authorize resellers?

You can try e-onlinedata.

Last edited by a moderator:

WSWD

Verified Provider
I've thought about talking to them. The only problem is the WHMCS integration.

That's what a lot of people don't understand.  Most banks will still use a payment gateway that is suitable for WHMCS integration.  My banks used authorize.net.  But it was loads cheaper than going directly through authorize.net.  There was no setup fee, there was no transaction fee, the monthly gateway fee was waived for a long time, and even after that period, it was only something like $9.99/mo.  The 2.9% rate was also significantly lower.  Compare that to the $25/mo. if you go directly through authorize.net, and all the other setup fees, transaction fees, etc. 

UT-Ryan

I'd recommend FirstData -- I got a deal with them through my local credit union. They use the Payeezy gateway -- there's a module for it in the WHMCS directory. It's $80.00, but it's totally worth it.

amuck-landowner