amuck-landowner

[Mod: Split] ServerSub Inquries

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So @ServerSub you read this is for encoding and 100% CPU type use?

I see two VPS style offers from your posts (including this).

Can you tell us more about where the service is offered out of, upstreams, etc.?

ServerSub

Verified Provider
So @ServerSub you read this is for encoding and 100% CPU type use?

I see two VPS style offers from your posts (including this).

Can you tell us more about where the service is offered out of, upstreams, etc.?
what you want to know?let me know exactly to explain it

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What datacenters are you offering services like these out of?  What are your network upstreams in those locations?

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
What datacenters are you offering services like these out of?  What are your network upstreams in those locations?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
ServerSub appears to offer services out of OVH in Canada (BHS).  Unsure if other locations are also OVH.

It's really odd when a company isn't more forthcoming with information.  We also frown about people solely posting to just make offers.  Spend some time in the community contributing @ServerSub.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
How many ID you have?!  What does that mean?

If you want to make offers here, you must disclose network and general info.  If that is some secret, then by all means, Webhostingtalk.com is your place to shill.   Lowendtalk.com and Lowendbox.com are both much friendlier communities I highly recommend you make offers on.

ServerSub

Verified Provider
ServerSub appears to offer services out of OVH in Canada (BHS).  Unsure if other locations are also OVH.

It's really odd when a company isn't more forthcoming with information.  We also frown about people solely posting to just make offers.  Spend some time in the community contributing @ServerSub.
what's your purpose?! you can not post about others offer,only can post about your servers,when you don't know basic Principles of trading and work what should i say to you?!! go and when learned it come here to answer your questions.

Please observe basic principles of work,and don't interfere in my offers.

ServerSub

Verified Provider
How many ID you have?!  What does that mean?

If you want to make offers here, you must disclose network and general info.  If that is some secret, then by all means, Webhostingtalk.com is your place to shill.   Lowendtalk.com and Lowendbox.com are both much friendlier communities I highly recommend you make offers on.
it is non of you business man,you just try to sell your cheap and junk services and don't interfere in my offers.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
We're not attacking you, we're simply trying to help you. The community on VPSBoard benefits when a company is more forthright with information about themselves, their network, and their services.

Last edited by a moderator:

ServerSub

Verified Provider
Nobody will order service from you if we don't know what datacenter your in.
it is not a secret babay! hetzner,contabo and ovh are datacenters which we work.what is your purpose?if you have any questions about services just ask!but what you follow here by posting differnt ID's?!!why my offer bothered you?!

ServerSub

Verified Provider
We're not attacking you, we're simply trying to help you. The community on VPSBoard benefits when a company is more forthright with information about themselves, their network, and their services.
Every body can ask about services not about questions which you follow!serversub.com/dedicatedhost.php have Lorem Ipsum!!!what you want to say?!you want to know datacenters or want to know why lorem ipsum not removed?!!!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Neither Buffalooed nor I are providers.
Correct.  

Next, you aren't making an offer per se.  Offers go in the proper offer areas and require disclosure of a bare minimum of details.   Up until now, you hadn't provided any of those types of details required for a true offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner