amuck-landowner

ModulesGarden Down

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
Anyone else having problems with ModulesGarden, particularly their cPanel Manage2 add-on for WHMCS? Their website has been down at least since last night. Anyone heard anything?

Clouvider-Dom

Verified Provider
Anyone else having problems with ModulesGarden, particularly their cPanel Manage2 add-on for WHMCS? Their website has been down at least since last night. Anyone heard anything?
They load fine for me now. As they are running on CloudFlare 'Under attack' mode, I believe they were under a DDOS attack.

SGC-Hosting

Verified Provider
They were under a DDoS attack which affected license checking -- everything is working fine now and they'll be updating modules to fix the licensing issue when their services are unavailable.

Nick_A

Have you guys been in contact with them? I haven't received any email replies and can't log into their client area.

Nick_A

"We are extremely sorry for all the problems. Please just wait until the problem is permanently fixed."

Permanently fixed as in later this week at some unknown time? That's troubling if that's what they mean.

Nick_A

1e8266fc6fe7c80c839116086d5cd6e4.png

I see others are about as happy as we are. It would be nice to know why they haven't issued a temporary fix at least. Thank goodness were aren't relying on the Advanced Billing module.

SGC-Hosting

Verified Provider
We haven't received any complaints and everything seems to be working just fine -- are you still having issues?

SGC-Hosting

Verified Provider
What module are you using?
Just to answer this question anyway - we use the SolusVM (VPS & Cloud), cPanel Extended, DNS Manager, and we lightly use advanced billing (which would only cause an issue during checkout of some products).  I know DNS Manager and SolusVM Extended VPS were being used for a good part of the day yesterday.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Just to answer this question anyway - we use the SolusVM (VPS & Cloud), cPanel Extended, DNS Manager, and we lightly use advanced billing (which would only cause an issue during checkout of some products).  I know DNS Manager and SolusVM Extended VPS were being used for a good part of the day yesterday.

We use DNS manager and SolusVM Extended. DNS manager obviously was throwing out the error. Solus on the client frontend AND the admin backend was working for basic functionality, I could even suspend, unsuspend, and terminate VPS -- I just couldn't create VPS due to the website being down.

Hopefully they get a better license check system in place. Hate not provisioning orders and telling customers there's nothing we can do about it but wait.

Serveo

Verified Provider
They were under a DDoS attack which affected license checking -- everything is working fine now and they'll be updating modules to fix the licensing issue when their services are unavailable.
Like they couldn't forecast something like this would happen (-;

amuck-landowner