amuck-landowner

ModulesGarden Triple Update! SolusVM Extended VPS 1.3, Cloud 1.3 and Reseller 1.2.2

ModulesGarden is happy to announce a triple release of very long-awaited module updates. Ladies and gentlemen, here they are, SolusVM Extended modules for WHMCS in their new versions!

1. SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS will allow you to automate the provisioning of virtual servers to your customers who will be able to purchase and manage them directly from your WHMCS client area.

Changelog - Version 1.3.0 :

• New Feature: Configurable client area features: Root Password Change, Node Name, Hostname and Hostname Change
  • New Feature: Define which of OS templates are allowed for rebuild
  • New Feature: Friendly names for OS templates
  • New Feature: Extended API connection test (API Key is now checked as well as connection)
  • New Feature: Open console in its own window
  • New Feature: Choose whether new user will be created for each VPS ordered by client
  • New Feature: Usernames are now counted per server
  • Changed: Optimized code
  • Fixed: Console did not work properly
  • Fixed: Welcome email with product details was sent only if client logged into the client and admin accounts
  • Fixed: Icons were not loading at the Rebuild page while WHMCS was accessed using SSL
  • Fixed: Password was not saved for subsequent VPS ordered by client
  • Fixed: Debug mode was not applied to the AJAX at the admin area
  • Fixed: Graphs at the admin area did not work correctly when SolusVM server was not a default server in a group
  • Fixed: WHMCS username was not cleared after failed creation
  • Fixed: IP address of SolusVM server was accessible from the client area

Are You Interested?

✔ Order SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS Now!

Do You Need More Information?

✔ Read More About SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS

Are You Looking For Complete Documentation?

✔ Visit SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS Wiki

2. SolusVM Extended Cloud For WHMCS will let your customers to order, create and manage multiple virtual servers in your WHMCS client area.

Owing to module your clients will be able to freely add, remove, rebuild and upgrade virtual servers according to their needs.

The decision of resource limit usage belongs entirely to customers and is limited only by the products prepared by you.

Changelog - Version 1.3.0

• New Feature: Configurable client area features: Root Password Change, Node Name, Hostname, Hostname Change and DNS Buttons
  • New Feature: Configuration of OS templates allowed for rebuild
  • New Feature: Friendly names for OS templates
  • New Feature: Extended API connection test (API Key is now checked as well as connection)
  • New Feature: Open console in its own window
  • New Feature: Button to DNS Manager For WHMCS
  • Fixed: Console did not work properly
  • Fixed: Icons were not loading at the Rebuild page while WHMCS was accessed using SSL
  • Fixed: Debug mode was not applied to the AJAX at the admin area
  • Fixed: IP address of SolusVM server was accessible from the client area

Are You Interested?

✔ Order SolusVM Extended Cloud For WHMCS Now!

✔ Read More About SolusVM Extended Cloud For WHMCS

✔ Visit SolusVM Extended Cloud For WHMCS Wiki

3. SolusVM Extended Reseller For WHMCS module will allow you to automate the creation and provisioning of complete products to your resellers.

Such products consist of specified server resources like available number of users, number of virtual machines or amount of disk space.

Owing to our module you can sell those products to your resellers who will offer included resources to their own customers through the WHMCS!

Changelog - Version 1.2.2:

Are You Interested?

✔ Order SolusVM Extended Reseller For WHMCS Now!

✔ Read More About SolusVM Extended Reseller For WHMCS

✔ Visit SolusVM Extended Reseller For WHMCS Wiki

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Don't know why this was released, I reported a bug last week or so with the beta about the "Order Accept Encountered Problems, Empty Username field" when using "username counter per server" and it's not fixed in the version you just released, basically breaking the whole creation process entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Skylar,

In this case we will take care of this immediately and release an update in this week.

However I can't find any ticket of yours in our system which is related to this problem. Could you provide me with the ticket ID?

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Hi Skylar,

In this case we will take care of this immediately and release an update in this week.

However I can't find any ticket of yours in our system which is related to this problem. Could you provide me with the ticket ID?
I just opened a ticket. This was reported last week via direct contact with Konrad as I was getting some custom tweaks done.

Thank you,

It appears that we have had some internal communication problems.

We will take care of the issue, verify it and release an update ASAP.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Thank you,

It appears that we have had some internal communication problems.

We will take care of the issue, verify it and release an update ASAP.

I'd advise against updating to the latest version until this fix is applied, as provisioning is broken entirely unless you use the "Create new (solus) username per order"

We have just released SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS 1.3.1 with necessary improvements.

• New Feature: SolusVM username will be stored at the client's profile if 'One SolusVM User Per VPS For The Same Client' functionality is unchecked
  • New Feature: Ability to choose SolusVM username by client when ordering a product
Here is the link to our documentation regarding those changes.

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Does the root password change also apply to KVM servers?  If so how is this achieved?

SkylarM

Verified Provider
There should be another release on Monday or Tuesday that puts back the normal solusvm module username implementation (counter per server, no username field on orderform, yada yada). The username on orderform thing will still be there, but I personally won't be using it as you can put anything there, even if it's an existing Solus username, and it'll provision without question and then you won't have solus access (someone else will have your server if you did it that way).

Virtovo

Verified Provider
There should be another release on Monday or Tuesday that puts back the normal solusvm module username implementation (counter per server, no username field on orderform, yada yada). The username on orderform thing will still be there, but I personally won't be using it as you can put anything there, even if it's an existing Solus username, and it'll provision without question and then you won't have solus access (someone else will have your server if you did it that way).
Do you know if it resets KVM root passwords?  I'm interested to know if it does as I don't think this is support via the API call. 

Does the root password change also apply to KVM servers?  If so how is this achieved?
Root password change does not apply to KVM servers due to API limitations.

We are working on that, update will be ready soon.

However I can't agree that you can put anything in username field. We already applied verification while releasing version 1.3.1 on Friday.

What sort of check does it do? Just curious.
1. Check whether username has at least 5 signs but no more than 30. Allowed characters are big & small letters and underscore.

2. Check whether username is not currently in usage for a certain product. If it is, module returns statement with information about it. Customer would need to provide a different username.

After first order during which customer provides username, the field becomes hidden and each subsequent order will use that very username provided by customer in the first order. This feature can be disabled of course in Module Settings.

Owing to your valuable feedback, we were able to bring the module to a state that meets your expectations.
The final update (for now) of SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS 1.3.2 is ready.

Changelog:

• New Feature: 'Username When Ordering' option allows you to decide whether your client can choose his username
  • New Feature: Check if SolusVM user exists at the products assigned to currently used SolusVM server

For more information visit our website.

amuck-landowner